Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike in Stuttgart should be Voice of Hogs, color or at least sideline reporter

Started by Rudy Baylor, January 16, 2018, 06:12:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Baylor

It's time to ask this question. This is actually an in-season question, but out of respect, I waited.

Mike in Stuttgart does not start his calls saying "Hey yall, yall doing okay?" and then waiting for Bo and Mike to respond that they're doing alright.

By the first 5 seconds, he's already made seven excellent points.

I'm going to proverbially "hang up and listen" to yall agreeing with me that Mike in Stuttgart's interview is over. He won. He's hired.

Which job?

Voice of the Razorbacks?

Color commentator?

Sideline reporter?

jcharkansas

Chorizo Hogriguez

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: The Copenhagen Kid on January 16, 2018, 06:39:16 pm
I like listening to him also

Copenhagen, what does Gino Bell make?

Double it and hire Mike. And by doing that, you're grooming him for the top job.

Quinn at color commentator, I'm fine with. He's earned it.

Mike in Stuttgart has earned sideline and/or the main gig.

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: WBOBO on January 16, 2018, 06:49:13 pm
with the truth!!!

Center Ridge is a B School

won't work

Bring Sterling in to cover Rogers Heritage Basketball for the newspaper and let him grow from there

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Rudy Baylor

Wardhog85

SooieGeneris

Mike from Stuttgart is an expert on subjects that haven't been invented yet, just ask him.. everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, none of us are entitled to our own facts.

Some of these callers will throw out some obscure stat knowing most will never look it up. Many will take their word and run with it and spread it around like manure..

Whatever happened to Jimmy from Grapevine?
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

Peter Porker

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on January 16, 2018, 06:12:33 pm
It's time to ask this question. This is actually an in-season question, but out of respect, I waited.

Mike in Stuttgart does not start his calls saying "Hey yall, yall doing okay?" and then waiting for Bo and Mike to respond that they're doing alright.

I'm going to proverbially "hang up and listen" to yall agreeing with me that Mike in Stuttgart's interview is over. He won. He's hired.

Which job?

Voice of the Razorbacks?

Color commentator?

Sideline reporter?

Michael, you think too highly of yourself.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Buff

Mike is a troll, but a very well-spoken one.  Sideline reporter for sure.

PonderinHog

code red

Which job?

Voice of the Razorbacks?

Color commentator?

Sideline reporter?
He is an idiot.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

KlubhouseKonnected

Which job?

Voice of the Razorbacks?

Color commentator?

Sideline reporter?

Hi Mike, still your biggest fan I see.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

porkrindjimmy

Which job?

Voice of the Razorbacks?

Color commentator?

Sideline reporter?

No...just No.

You are better than this Rudy....

PRJ

(notOM)Rebel123

Which job?

Voice of the Razorbacks?

Color commentator?

Sideline reporter?

How about "None of the above"?
He's blow-hard plant to call-in sports talk shows.
7 excellent points within 5 seconds? Seriously? Geez.
Rudy...please stop.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hawganatic

And... We just found out who Rudy Baylor is in real life.

Poor troll job Mike...

sowmonella

Which job?

Voice of the Razorbacks?

Color commentator?

Sideline reporter?

:puke: :puke:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog N Bama

Jimbob111

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 16, 2018, 09:09:38 pm
Rudy...please stop.

He may make 7 points but they are usually made up facts from his own point of view. He can spit them out, though, that's for sure.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

PonderinHog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 16, 2018, 09:09:38 pm
Rudy...please stop.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Torqued pork

Mike from Stuttgart is more bearable than the psycho who calls Bo yelling nonstop.

(notOM)Rebel123

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: code red on January 16, 2018, 08:56:18 pm
He picked Arkansas to beat MSU and Mizzou?

and we threw those games away!

had'm! done deal! wins! thrown away

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on January 16, 2018, 06:48:39 pm
Copenhagen, what does Gino Bell make?

Double it and hire Mike. And by doing that, you're grooming him for the top job.

Quinn at color commentator, I'm fine with. He's earned it.

Mike in Stuttgart has earned sideline and/or the main gig.

How on earth has he "earned" it???

(notOM)Rebel123

rude1

He thought Pelphrey was a good coach, enough said..............................

The NewEra

Seebs

MFS is the voice of eternal damnation and what happens when parents do not love their children.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on January 16, 2018, 09:07:33 pm
No...just No.

You are better than this Rudy....

PRJ

I rarely disagree with you jimmy, but you're wrong this time

Arkansas Radio Network ratings would skyrocket with sideline reports by MFS. He scorches two or three offensive series that need scorching, and he'd have radio listeners dancing in their living rooms like this old man on Deliverance. Why? Because they are thirsty for accountability. Mike's the one to bring that.

that might not sound good for the short term, but it would force our media to hold the coaches more accountable WHILE THEY"RE EMPLOYED and force better health for our programs overall. Football and basketball. Get him on the radio for basketball too.

MFS wouldn't back down to Nick Saban, or anyone else. He would have solved the Jeff Long problem years ago, simply as a sideline game reporter.

accountability!

Rudy Baylor

and with the news of stadium alcohol sales, that would be icing on the cake.

None of you, NONE OF YOU, can say you wouldn't be zeroed in on MFS while at the game, and waiting with every fiber of your being for his analysis to make it's way into your earphones.

Half of you would be making your way down toward the field barrier to get a high five from Mike. Some of you might yell something at him. Fine. Ratings! Ticket sales!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on January 17, 2018, 08:42:42 am

None of you, NONE OF YOU, can say you wouldn't be zeroed in on MFS while at the game, and waiting with every fiber of your being for his analysis to make it's way into your earphones.

Half of you would be making your way down toward the field barrier to get a high five from Mike. Some of you might yell something at him. Fine. Ratings! Ticket sales!
its  -414

I can't coach you!   ::)

PonderinHog

The NewEra

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on January 17, 2018, 08:42:42 am

Sorry Dude, but I seriously question your judgement of people, character or credibility.  Either you, or I, am so far removed from mainstream thinking that it's alarming.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: The NewEra on January 17, 2018, 08:57:50 am
Sorry Dude, but I seriously question your judgement of people, character or credibility.  Either you, or I, am so far removed from mainstream thinking that it's alarming.

I simply cannot understand how you can't see what is plainly obvious.

With all due respect, I believe it's you who are removed from mainstream thought. And yes, alarmingly so.  :-[

Ponderin is with you. You're not alone. At least you have that.

The NewEra

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on January 17, 2018, 09:11:47 am
I simply cannot understand how you can't see what is plainly obvious.

With all due respect, I believe it's you who are removed from mainstream thought. And yes, alarmingly so.  :-[

Ponderin is with you. You're not alone. At least you have that.

Well, you know what they say about us crazy people.  We think we are the only sane ones and that everyone else is crazy.

HogPharmer

JIHawg

Posts like the OP made are turning this board into a garbage dump.  I presume that's the intent.  Hog fans are being left in the cold, without a board for good Hog discussions and information. 

PonderinHog

Quote from: The NewEra on January 17, 2018, 09:26:32 am
Well, you know what they say about us crazy people.  We think we are the only sane ones and that everyone else is crazy.
Who's calling who "crazy?"   >:(

Torqued pork