Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I don't think we will have a team next year!!

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 01, 2018, 07:58:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

I've heard Hall, Gabe, Gafford, Bailey, and even Jones are transferring next year from the people of Hogville! They said they aren't happy with their playing time so they probably won't be here next year, so expect us to have 6 freshman, Jalen Harris, and Khalil Garland next year.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Dirty

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 01, 2018, 07:58:55 am
I've heard Hall, Gabe, Gafford, Bailey, and even Jones are transferring next year from the people of Hogville! They said they aren't happy with their playing time so they probably won't be here next year, so expect us to have 6 freshman, Jalen Harris, and Khalil Garland next year.

According to some MA won't be here!  We won't even have a coach!

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

The_Iceman

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 01, 2018, 07:58:55 am

If Bailey and Jones leave, it will be to transfer down. If they leave, it will be becsuse they see the writing on the wall in terms of their playing time next year. For Jones, that will be if Garland is cleared.

Hall is not going anywhere. Gabe will be the one to push out Bailey, so it's kind of one or the other there. Gafford is not going anywhere unless it is Pro.

daprospecta

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 01, 2018, 02:20:38 pm
If Bailey and Jones leave, it will be to transfer down. If they leave, it will be becsuse they see the writing on the wall in terms of their playing time next year. For Jones, that will be if Garland is cleared.

Hall is not going anywhere. Gabe will be the one to push out Bailey, so it's kind of one or the other there. Gafford is not going anywhere unless it is Pro.
What's strange is Bailey looked really good the first ten games but we shared the ball a lot better as well.

Hog Fan...DOH!

I hear the #s are so bad, they're going to ask Connor Noland to play basketball. 

The_Iceman

Quote from: daprospecta on February 01, 2018, 02:46:52 pm
What's strange is Bailey looked really good the first ten games but we shared the ball a lot better as well.

Cook and Thomas coming back really hurt this teams chemistry. Bailey really hasn't been the same since both came back.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 01, 2018, 03:05:09 pm
Cook and Thomas coming back really hurt this teams chemistry. Bailey really hasn't been the same since both came back.

Yes. Something changed with Bailey because he was playing with so much confidence but now he looks like a different player.

He shouldn't be intimidated by Thomas and Cook.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 01, 2018, 03:11:31 pm
Yes. Something changed with Bailey because he was playing with so much confidence but now he looks like a different player.

He shouldn't be intimidated by Thomas and Cook.

No one else seems to be.

Arazorbackguy1

I hear John Holmes is gonna step up and share the load.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

MountieDawg

SEC!

Davidr295

hawgball40

i think i've cracked the code folks. op is a shill of fcj

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 01, 2018, 06:09:39 pm
i think i've cracked the code folks. op is a shill of fcj
def not from Forrest city, and I'm white
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

bob slydell

*this is not a criticism of moderatin.