Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question for RD or recruiting gurus in the know

Started by Chief Mac, February 24, 2016, 07:02:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogNDas

Quote from: SultanofSwine on February 25, 2016, 08:14:00 pm
I'm thinking fact checker could change his screen name to fact hammer
"Uncle"....good job "Hammuh".....Regardless, to get to the upper half of the SEC in recruiting, I believe we need to make more early offers...my OPINION, so no need to beat me up!  (Slow learner!)  LOL

ricepig

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRinds

Quote from: Wildhog on February 26, 2016, 12:50:01 pm
Bet they get a few of them.

Maybe, but I'm thinking with the current scandals they've got going on their recruiting may take a couple steps back.  It's just a weird concept to think that they honestly believe 20 kids off of one team fit what they need. 

Pork Twain

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on February 24, 2016, 10:21:26 am
Care to recant or are you going to continue spewing this garbage? I see two that doubled up the Arkansas budget.

http://www.bizjournals.com/birmingham/blog/2015/09/football-friday-the-sec-s-biggest-recruiting.html
Why would he recant?  The link you shared, showed that he was correct.  Your tactics are flawed...  I guess he could have said a few instead of several.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

PorkRinds

Quote from: Pork Twain on February 26, 2016, 12:54:56 pm
Why would he recant?  The link you shared, showed that he was correct.  Your tactics are flawed...  I guess he could have said a few instead of several.

Except that there aren't any that spend twice as much as we do. 

ricepig

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: Pork Twain on February 26, 2016, 12:54:56 pm

I gave him the benefit of the doubt at two. Two is not several.

His premise has repeatedly (not just this thread) been Arkansas doesn't spend near as much as their conference brethren on recruiting and that is tee-total BS.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on February 26, 2016, 01:34:34 pm
I gave him the benefit of the doubt at two. Two is not several.

His premise has repeatedly (not just this thread) been Arkansas doesn't spend near as much as their conference brethren on recruiting and that is tee-total BS.
I joke...I joke...I keed...I keed...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

WooPig90

ricepig

Quote from: WooPig90 on February 26, 2016, 03:02:29 pm
When is our Junior Day?

Third of never........we generally don't have an established Jr. Day, they like to bring in some kids on the weekends of spring practice.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 25, 2016, 01:54:37 pm
Read more. Post less.

We won't be so lucky... 167 posts in a month since he registered. He is clearly a retread, just curious as to his previous handle. I have some idea though...

Quote from: SultanofSwine on February 25, 2016, 08:14:00 pm
I'm thinking fact checker could change his screen name to fact hammer

No doubt. I really appreciate fact checker and what he brings to the board.  :razorback: