Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question for RD or recruiting gurus in the know

Started by Chief Mac, February 24, 2016, 07:02:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Mac

Why do we have so few offers out every year?  After doing some looking, according to 247, we currently have 55 offers out to 2017 recruits.  Our rivals that consistently haul in better rated classes (Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss, etc.) have almost triple the amount of offers out.  For the 2016 class, we had 166 offers out while the other schools that had higher rated classes had around 235ish.

Seems we're slow on the offers (which is concerning to some on instate recruits but understood) and don't "cast our net wide enough" to bring in better rated classes.  Being slow on the offers seems to be counter productive to generating interest as well as establishing relationships.  Any insight into the staff's recruiting process and why they are doing it so different from teams that seem to be more successful than us on the recruiting trail?
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

ricepig

They find their targets and proceed. I think they probably have vetted their "offers" a little more thoroughly than some of the other schools. Bielema appears to have a process and sticks to it, for better or worse.

MS_HogFan

Do some of those schools have a bigger staff of "non-coaches"? Is there a limit to the number of people you can have on salary that help the football team that are not actually game day coaches?

SOOIE

PorkRinds

This discussion has been ongoing for months.  The coaches have a "quality over quantity" belief that guides their offers.  Some like it and some don't. 

italian9005

PorkRinds

Quote from: italian9005 on February 24, 2016, 08:25:45 am
Probably why we never can sign a full class

With our retention rates, don't look for us to sign a full class usually.  CBB has said himself his ideal class is 19-22 players.  He likes to keep a couple of scholarships open for transfers and what not too. 

Hawgar The Horrible

I like it. Eventually prospects will realize Arkansas is very selective and an offer from them actually means something.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Chief Mac

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 24, 2016, 08:33:20 am
With our retention rates, don't look for us to sign a full class usually.  CBB has said himself his ideal class is 19-22 players.  He likes to keep a couple of scholarships open for transfers and what not too. 

I'll take smaller classes that have great retention all day long over what previous staffs did
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

OGR69

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on February 24, 2016, 08:54:35 am
I like it. Eventually prospects will realize Arkansas is very selective and an offer from them actually means something.
This.....
If a school is offering over 200 scholarships-yet can only sign 25--what a disparity-seems like they are just throwing offers out there.  A school that vets a kid-gets to KNOW him and his family-then offers him...seems that school has done their homework.  Kids are seeking too much attention in my opinion.  Jump at the biggest offer based on school name.  While this is understood to a degree-roster, playing time, educational issues, team fit, need to be as important.

buldozer

Quote from: MS_HogFan on February 24, 2016, 08:11:01 am
Do some of those schools have a bigger staff of "non-coaches"? Is there a limit to the number of people you can have on salary that help the football team that are not actually game day coaches?
My understanding is they can add "staff" and several of the SEC schools that always out recruit us have been documented to spend around twice as much recruiting as our university does..... this indicates to me there is more staff and more work going on at these other schools. Not good and not justifiable when we have over $30M per year being turned back to the university every year from the SEC....

ricepig

Quote from: buldozer on February 24, 2016, 10:07:05 am
My understanding is they can add "staff" and several of the SEC schools that always out recruit us have been documented to spend around twice as much recruiting as our university does..... this indicates to me there is more staff and more work going on at these other schools. Not good and not justifiable when we have over $30M per year being turned back to the university every year from the SEC....

You keep saying we are "turning back" $30m to the university, you do realize there isn't a spec of truth in that? We didn't get an extra $30m last year, we got an increase of about $10m from the previous year's distribution from the SEC office. Of course, we've increased salaries, made facility improvements, and spent around $1.5m to upgrade our TV production to show these events on the SEC Network. Auburn, Tennessee, and Alabama all out spend us in recruiting, you think the 25,000-30,000 more seats they sell each game factors in? 

Arkiebarkie

Teams like Auburn, Ole Miss get a copy of all 4* recruits list and sends offers. It's not a bad strategy but would tend to put an offer to some that have issues off the field. You recruit your own problems, Players falling out of hotel window or passing out in the bushes from smoking
a drug?  When Arkansas sends out offers we have done enough to feel comfortable excepting
a commitment from the player. Even with Bama sending out 100's of offers last year, they still came in late on Hammonds & DeJohn Harris. Game over for Bama own those two! When we offer we will stay the course on each kid, until we are told otherwise. WPS!

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: buldozer on February 24, 2016, 10:07:05 am

Care to recant or are you going to continue spewing this garbage? I see two that doubled up the Arkansas budget.

http://www.bizjournals.com/birmingham/blog/2015/09/football-friday-the-sec-s-biggest-recruiting.html

RazorPiggie

Biddy actually made a good point yesterday on DTS. Tenner has out like 250+ "scholarships" out right now that kids are reporting. Schools cant officially "offer" a kid until August 1st when they can send a written offer out. He said he'd be interested to see out of those kids how many actually get one of those written offers come August 1st. I'd be willing to bet all 250+ won't get one of those.

FutureMan

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on February 24, 2016, 08:54:35 am

This is what I always rationalized, as well.  I like that mentality.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on February 24, 2016, 07:02:16 am
Why do we have so few offers out every year?  After doing some looking, according to 247, we currently have 55 offers out to 2017 recruits.  Our rivals that consistently haul in better rated classes (Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss, etc.) have almost triple the amount of offers out.  For the 2016 class, we had 166 offers out while the other schools that had higher rated classes had around 235ish.

Seems we're slow on the offers (which is concerning to some on instate recruits but understood) and don't "cast our net wide enough" to bring in better rated classes.  Being slow on the offers seems to be counter productive to generating interest as well as establishing relationships.  Any insight into the staff's recruiting process and why they are doing it so different from teams that seem to be more successful than us on the recruiting trail?

Arkansas lets kids know where they stand and also let them know Coach B likes to get to know the recruit and his family.

I've had kids say they respect the way Arkansas goes through the process and they don't throw out offers out left and right. Some might think otherwise.

Chief Mac

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 24, 2016, 12:17:34 pm
Arkansas lets kids know where they stand and also let them know Coach B likes to get to know the recruit and his family.

I've had kids say they respect the way Arkansas goes through the process and they don't throw out offers out left and right. Some might think otherwise.

Fair enough and I'm definitely not opposed to that process (not that it would matter).   Thanks for the response!

HogNDas

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on February 24, 2016, 07:02:16 am

Excellent observation and question....I'll read this thread for some insight on how our faithful can "sell it"...I agree, the key to recruiting success is hard work and MORE relationships/offers....

HogNDas

Quote from: Arkiebarkie on February 24, 2016, 10:18:21 am

Teams like Auburn, Ole Miss get a copy of all 4* recruits list and sends offers. It's not a bad strategy but would tend to put an offer to some that have issues off the field. You recruit your own problems, Players falling out of hotel window or passing out in the bushes from smoking
a drug?  When Arkansas sends out offers we have done enough to feel comfortable excepting
a commitment from the player. Even with Bama sending out 100's of offers last year, they still came in late on Hammonds & DeJohn Harris. Game over for Bama own those two! When we offer we will stay the course on each kid, until we are told otherwise. WPS!
You don't think we would have taken 1st Round draft pick Nkemdiche?... We take 3* athletes that get kicked off our team....

ricepig

Quote from: HogNDas on February 24, 2016, 06:13:06 pm
You don't think we would have taken 1st Round draft pick Nkemdiche?... We take 3* athletes that get kicked off our team....

Not since Shannon left.......

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: HogNDas on February 24, 2016, 06:13:06 pm

Your shtick is tiresome.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

redeye

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 24, 2016, 08:11:42 am
This discussion has been ongoing for months.  The coaches have a "quality over quantity" belief that guides their offers.  Some like it and some don't.

Nothing against Chris, but you're not lying.  I think it's a relevant discussion, but we went from rarely ever talking about it, to talking about it every week.  What has prompted so much recent interested in how many offers we hand out?

HogNDas

Quote from: redeye on February 25, 2016, 01:36:08 am
Nothing against Chris, but you're not lying.  I think it's a relevant discussion, but we went from rarely ever talking about it, to talking about it every week.  What has prompted so much recent interested in how many offers we hand out?
I would say the reason this is now a "hot topic" is now that the class is complete, everyone now has had an opportunity to stand back, analyze, take a look, and say, "how can we make it better"?  Finishing 9th/14th every year will not get us there, IMO.  Sure, CBB coaches them up, and takes "character" guys, but we need to decide where we want to end the season.  Middle of the SEC pack (and that is after CBB coaches them up) or at the top....one way, apparently some posters feel, is to work harder by making more offers like Bama, Aub, UGA, aTm do......just putting it out there.  I agree more offers is the best way, but a lot of our folks "like it the way it is".....We justify the lack of offers by saying, "we're only looking for character guys", or "it shows the recruit we really want them"; or, "whatever the reason may be to turn the other way and ignore the ELEPHANT in the room"....to me, those are excuses to say, "we're getting outworked in recruiting"....

RazorPiggie

Quote from: HogNDas on February 25, 2016, 07:44:23 am
I would say the reason this is now a "hot topic" is now that the class is complete, everyone now has had an opportunity to stand back, analyze, take a look, and say, "how can we make it better"?  Finishing 9th/14th every year will not get us there, IMO.  Sure, CBB coaches them up, and takes "character" guys, but we need to decide where we want to end the season.  Middle of the SEC pack (and that is after CBB coaches them up) or at the top....one way, apparently some posters feel, is to work harder by making more offers like Bama, Aub, UGA, aTm do......just putting it out there.  I agree more offers is the best way, but a lot of our folks "like it the way it is".....We justify the lack of offers by saying, "we're only looking for character guys", or "it shows the recruit we really want them"; or, "whatever the reason may be to turn the other way and ignore the ELEPHANT in the room"....to me, those are excuses to say, "we're getting outworked in recruiting"....

aTm has about the number of offers out there as we do right now.

Lol maybe you should fill out a resume and see if CBB will hire you. You obviously know more about recruiting than him or anyone on our staff.

HogNDas

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 25, 2016, 07:55:46 am
aTm has about the number of offers out there as we do right now.  WHATEVER, not the point!

Lol maybe you should fill out a resume and see if CBB will hire you. You obviously know more about recruiting than him or anyone on our staff.

I don't in any way profess to know more than CBB, I'm just offering an opinion which you obviously don't agree with and that is fine.... I knew when I posted it I would hear these type comments.... Par for the course.

Darren DeLoach

OUTWORKED????

Let me ask you something, is it more work to do your due diligence and sift through hours of film, months of social media, interview coaches/teamates/neighbors, have open dialogue with proposed prospects to get a "read" on them or simply send an offer to every "good one" out there?

Being lazy is simply offering ever player that is a known quantity off the basis of talent. Yes, it takes work to out recruit the other big guns for these clear top tier players. But its plain to see that this staff values things that you and many others do not.....and I for one am glad.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

factchecker

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on February 25, 2016, 09:11:09 am
OUTWORKED????

Let me ask you something, is it more work to do your due diligence and sift through hours of film, months of social media, interview coaches/teamates/neighbors, have open dialogue with proposed prospects to get a "read" on them or simply send an offer to every "good one" out there?

Being lazy is simply offering ever player that is a known quantity off the basis of talent. Yes, it takes work to out recruit the other big guns for these clear top tier players. But its plain to see that this staff values things that you and many others do not.....and I for one am glad.

Amen.  Offering a kid is as simple as having a secretary send an email to the recruit.  At best you send a text message/tweet or take 5 minutes and call the recruit to let them know.  Not much work in that. 

It's much much harder to sift through athletes looking for a kid who not only fits your program on the field (athletically) but off the field (character). 

Maybe if Butch Jones actually worked to do background checks on the kids he recruits he wouldn't be in the situation today. 

I know, I know RAPE and ASSAULT doesn't matter as long as you winnin dose crootin battles brutha! 

:puke:
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HogNDas

Quote from: factchecker on February 25, 2016, 09:59:19 am
Amen.  Offering a kid is as simple as having a secretary send an email to the recruit.  At best you send a text message/tweet or take 5 minutes and call the recruit to let them know.  Not much work in that. 

It's much much harder to sift through athletes looking for a kid who not only fits your program on the field (athletically) but off the field (character). 

Maybe if Butch Jones actually worked to do background checks on the kids he recruits he wouldn't be in the situation today. 

I know, I know RAPE and ASSAULT doesn't matter as long as you winnin dose crootin battles brutha! 

:puke:
DO BOTH silly, vet and offer.... requires a lot of work!....

factchecker

Quote from: HogNDas on February 25, 2016, 10:17:19 am

and.... Do you have proof that we aren't?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HogNDas

Quote from: factchecker on February 25, 2016, 10:22:12 am
and.... Do you have proof that we aren't?
Good observation, but the number of offers suggest we MAY not....do you have any proof we are?.....cause we've dismissed a fair number of players ourselves...I still miss Corliss Marshall....

factchecker

February 25, 2016, 10:37:13 am #30 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 11:05:06 am by factchecker
Here is proof that we are vetting:

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 24, 2016, 12:17:34 pm

We've also had a huge drop in the amount of off-field problems/arrests while simultaneously improving our academics.

All we have to do is continue to improve on the field.  Coaching not recruiting led to at least two of our losses.  Improved special team play most likely gives us wins against Toledo and Mississippi State.

Highly ranked recruiting classes improve our chances for success but does not guarantee it:

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/697860647481049090

Quote from: HogNDas on February 25, 2016, 10:28:19 am
Good observation, but the number of offers suggest we MAY not....do you have any proof we are?.....cause we've dismissed a fair number of players ourselves...I still miss Corliss Marshall....

Korliss dismissed himself.  If you knew how many chances he got.... you would understand.

Can you name all the other players we've dismissed?
Off the top of my head- 

Austin Flynn (DWI), A.J. Turner (drug test- later dismissed from astate for same reason), Korliss Marshall (multiple issues),

Anthony Brown, Kendrick Edwards, and JoJo (failure to follow rules)

JUCO Myke Tavarres transferred on his own.

Otha Peters, Nate Holmes, Ray Buchanan, Brandon Mitchell, and Mekale McKay were recruits from the previous staff and transferred on their own.

Do you have a clue on how high our retention rate is compared to the rest of the SEC or even compared to our previous coaching staff? 

How many arrests have we had under Coach Bielema?

Let me help you out-

Blake Johnson (August 29, 2015)
C.J. O'Grady (August 28, 2015)
Tevin Beanum (February 22, 2015)
Austin Flynn (February 12, 2013)

before Bielema

Terrell Williams (November 4, 2012)
Chris Smith (October 10, 2012)
Maudrecus Humphrey (May 12, 2012)
Andrew Peterson (May 12, 2012)
Marquel Wade (May 12, 2012)
Tyler Gilbert (April 17, 2012)
Kane Whitehurst (April 1, 2012)
Jason Peacock (March 16, 2012)
Anthony Oden (July 9, 2011)
Ross Rasner (April 15, 2011)
Lance Ray (January 29, 2011)
Dequinta "D.D." Jones (October 27, 2010)

link: http://arrestnation.com/teamsschools/university-of-arkansas/
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HogNDas

REALLY!.... What do you expect RD to say... Every program is gonna say that is what they do... (sounds like a WH type article)

factchecker

Quote from: HogNDas on February 25, 2016, 10:45:46 am

REALLY!.... What do you expect him to say RD to say... Every program is gonna say that is what they do... (sounds like a WH type article)

You've got any proof of us not vetting--- I've given you plenty that we are!
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HogNDas

Quote from: factchecker on February 25, 2016, 10:46:53 am
You're right....I'll do some research and see what I can come up with...but to randomly say we are "vetting" simply because we don't have as many offers is a red herring....IMO

factchecker

February 25, 2016, 10:48:38 am #35 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:38:41 pm by factchecker
4 arrests over the past 4 years vs. 12 arrests the previous 2 years
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Improving our academic honor roll to an SEC high 40.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HogNDas

Quote from: factchecker on February 25, 2016, 10:46:53 am
uh, uh, I'm groveling here cause you've pretty much shot me outta the water.... I still think we should have more offers out there!....

factchecker

In-State Recruiting under Coach Bielema: (top 5 recruits according to ESPN)

Hunter Henry            Signed by Arkansas           Mackey Award Winner
Altee Tenpenny         Signed by Bama                              -
Brooks Ellis               Signed by Arkansas           Starting Linebacker
Austin Allen              Signed by Arkansas            To be determined
Jamar Criswell           ?                                                   -

Bijhon Jackson          Signed by Arkansas           In 2-deep rotation
Joshua Frazier           Signed by Bama               Buried in depth chart
Jabe Burgess             Signed by Tulsa                Transfer to Mississippi Gulf Coast CC (JUCO)
Josh Liddell               Signed by Arkansas           Starting Safety
Deandre Murray         Signed by Tulsa                Transfer to D2 Pittsburg State

K.J. Hill                     Signed by Ohio State                          To be determined (red-shirt?)
C.J. O'Grady              Signed by Arkansas                             Red-Shirt To be Determined
Will Gragg                 Signed by Arkansas                              Red-Shirt To be Determined
Jamario Bell               Signed by Arkansas                             Red-Shirt To be Determined
Dominique Reed         Signed by Arkansas (from JUCO)           Key weapon in passing game

McTelvin Agim             Signed by Arkansas                             To be Determined
T.J. Hammonds           Signed by Arkansas                              To be Determined
John Tate                   Signed by Memphis                               To be Determined
Austin Capps               Signed by Arkansas                              To be Determined
Jordan Jones               Signed by Arkansas                              To be Determined

2013: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/databaseresults?firstname=&lastname=&collegeid=&class=2013&position=&state=3

2014: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/databaseresults?firstname=&lastname=&collegeid=&class=2014&position=&state=3

2015: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/databaseresults?firstname=&lastname=&collegeid=&class=2015&position=&state=3

2016: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/databaseresults?firstname=&lastname=&collegeid=&class=2016&position=&state=3

6 out of top 20 recruits have left state---- 3 of which had offers from Arkansas (Tenpenny, Frazier, and Hill)

Considering those facts, only 3 offered recruits left the state.  NONE of the three were offered late or "slow-played".  K.J. Hill was actually committed to us for a period of time before using Chaney's departure as an excuse to bail.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

redeye

The thing is that there is no elephant in the room.  We haven't always thrown out so few offers.  It's just Bielema's method and I'd argue that it's harder work.  Much harder, in fact.  Every year we're seeing Bielema evaluate 4* players who seem to have a high interest in Arkansas, but then we don't offer them.  It's not because our coaches are lazy, but because they want others more for various reasons.

And it's not a matter of anyone justifying anything.  This is just how Bielema operates and it seems to work pretty well for him.  We've always recruited about the same as we do now, according to recruiting rankings, but I believe we're signing classes with deeper talent today.  It's common to see lower rated players that we've offered, later receive offers from Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, etc and their stars seem to increase more if they accept one of those later offers.  That's because recruiting services admit to partly basing star evaluations on offer sheets and valuing those offers differently.  De'Jon Harris would probably be a 4* today, if he'd only chosen Alabama.  Kellen Diesch did become a 4* immediately after switching from Arkansas to Texas A&M.  The point is that our coaches know how to evaluate talent and they choose to concentrate their efforts on signing the players they evaluate highest, rather then chasing every player who a service rates highly.

I don't have a problem with playing the numbers, and throwing out offers like candy to children, though.  It's a discussion I would have liked to have had more often before Bielema was our coach.  Lot's of coaches use this method, as we can see by the data Chris provided.  Alabama throws out tons of offers and then chooses among those who say 'yes' to them.  Bielema just prefers to first identify the players he wants most and then pursue them harder then everyone else.  That we're not finishing as high in recruiting rankings as some other SEC schools isn't because our coaches don't work as hard, though.  Arkansas recruits better then most around here acknowledge, but like most of the rest of the country, our location makes it difficult to recruit better.  We're closer to Big XII country then SEC country and Big XII schools all rely on Texas for recruiting, while most SEC schools don't.

HogNDas

there is a reason you are called FACTCHECKER....  I see your logic, and will see what I can "dig up".... remember, figures never lie, but liars always figure!....not in any way referring to you as a liar, but when we try to make stats look the way we want, we can.... but have to admit, you have blown me away!...good factual posts...at least I did say my posts were strictly opinion!!!

southarkhog06

Quote from: HogNDas on February 25, 2016, 08:03:16 am
I don't in any way profess to know more than CBB, I'm just offering an opinion which you obviously don't agree with and that is fine.... I knew when I posted it I would hear these type comments.... Par for the course.
You are not offering an opinion you are calling our coaching staff lazy, which is just wrong.

factchecker

Bielema isn't perfect. 

I hate the fact that our special teams play has gone to the crapper the past 3 years. 

Pisses me off that we have to worry about kickoff teams when we used to relax knowing that ball was gonna go sailing out the back of the endzone (Hocker).

However, I agree with Bielema's recruiting effort and method.  I know that any kid can end up being a bad seed or a criminal but from the evidence I've provided it seems like we are recruiting top notch kids. 

Regardless, none of this matters if we don't continue to improve in the win/loss column. 
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hawgar The Horrible

tbhogfan

Quote from: factchecker on February 25, 2016, 10:48:38 am
4 arrests of the past 4 years vs. 12 arrests the previous 2 years
One of CBB's for the heinous crimes of public intoxication and public urination.  Oh the horror.
Go Hogs!

gmarv

Quote from: factchecker on February 25, 2016, 10:37:13 am
Here is proof that we are vetting:

We've also had a huge drop in the amount of off-field problems/arrests while simultaneously improving our academics.

All we have to do is continue to improve on the field.  Coaching not recruiting led to at least two of our losses.  Improved special team play most likely gives us wins against Toledo and Mississippi State.

Highly ranked recruiting classes improve our chances for success but does not guarantee it:

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/697860647481049090

Korliss dismissed himself.  If you knew how many chances he got.... you would understand.

Can you name all the other players we've dismissed?
Off the top of my head- 

Austin Flynn (DWI), A.J. Turner (drug test- later dismissed from astate for same reason), Korliss Marshall (multiple issues),

Anthony Brown, Kendrick Edwards, and JoJo (failure to follow rules)

JUCO Myke Tavarres transferred on his own.

Otha Peters, Nate Holmes, Ray Buchanan, Brandon Mitchell, and Mekale McKay were recruits from the previous staff and transferred on their own.

Do you have a clue on how high our retention rate is compared to the rest of the SEC or even compared to our previous coaching staff? 

How many arrests have we had under Coach Bielema?

Let me help you out-

Blake Johnson (August 29, 2015)
C.J. O’Grady (August 28, 2015)
Tevin Beanum (February 22, 2015)
Austin Flynn (February 12, 2013)

before Bielema

Terrell Williams (November 4, 2012)
.Smith (October 10, 2012)
Maudrecus Humphrey (May 12, 2012)
Andrew Peterson (May 12, 2012)
Marquel Wade (May 12, 2012)
Tyler Gilbert (April 17, 2012)
Kane Whitehurst (April 1, 2012)
Jason Peacock (March 16, 2012)
Anthony Oden (July 9, 2011)
Ross Rasner (April 15, 2011)
Lance Ray (January 29, 2011)
Dequinta “D.D.” Jones (October 27, 2010)

link: http://arrestnation.com/teamsschools/university-of-arkansas/
best post in this whole thread.

gmarv

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: HogNDas on February 25, 2016, 10:28:19 am

Arkansas's recruit rention rate is one of the better in the conference. UT and A&M have had double digit 4 star kids transfer or be dismissed in the time CBB has been here.

Read more. Post less

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HogNDas on February 25, 2016, 10:17:19 am
Which obviously means CBB and staff are doing a DAMN lot of hard work. Sorry if that idea apparently only translates into raw offer numbers for you.  :-X

SultanofSwine

I'm thinking fact checker could change his screen name to fact hammer