Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs offer 2017 Safety Garret Wallow (TCU lean, sure fire pro)

Started by whippersnapper, February 16, 2016, 08:31:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

HogNDas

With a name like "Wallow", he needs to be a HOG!  LOL

trphog

whippersnapper

After the first 5 clips I instantly started thanking the football gods again for letting us keep Coach Smith! Hope we can pick this guy up

SemperFi

This is definitely someone that will be an enforcer in the secondary. Really like what I see in his highlights. Outstanding open field tackler that can deliver the big hit and take the guy to the ground. Come on down Mr. Wallow!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

JIPorker

Wallow, what a perfect name for a Hog. 

longpig

Quote from: SemperFi on February 16, 2016, 10:40:35 am
This is definitely someone that will be an enforcer in the secondary. Really like what I see in his highlights. Outstanding open field tackler that can deliver the big hit and take the guy to the ground. Come on down Mr. Wallow!

Probably be at LB weight by the time he walks onto a campus.
Don't be scared, be smart.

jgphillips3

Quote from: longpig on February 16, 2016, 11:03:06 am
Probably be at LB weight by the time he walks onto a campus.

Beautiful.  Then we can do like Saban and turn big safeties into fast linebackers.

presidenthog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 16, 2016, 11:46:31 am
Beautiful.  Then we can do like Saban and turn big safeties into fast linebackers.
I'm pretty sure saban just takes big fast LBs and makes them into fast linebackers.

SemperFi

Quote from: presidenthog on February 16, 2016, 11:49:59 am
I'm pretty sure saban just takes big fast LBs and makes them into bigger faster linebackers.

Fixed it
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

31to6

Quote from: MS_HogFan on February 16, 2016, 08:51:45 am
I love these LA kids
Agree. If we could just get 3-4 alabama kids with chips on their shoulder every year too that could work to our advantage as well!

buldozer

Hognspace