Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reggie Mitchell New RB Coach

Started by Hawg Life, February 12, 2016, 11:34:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

I think that's a good point.  we need to establish some consistency on the coaching staff if at all possible.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 12, 2016, 05:33:03 pm
Very excited about this hire. We don't need a coach per se. The system and emphasis on Oline takes care of our success at the RB position. What we NEED is someone who can bring in the horses.  And that's what I think we got here.
I think most people would agree that RB coach is pretty important.  RB's touch the ball more than anyone other than QB and CANNOT fumble.  When they aren't carrying it they have to know the blocking schemes.  And if they aren't carrying the ball or blocking they are releasing for pass routes.  Might be kind of important.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on February 17, 2016, 10:53:00 am
I think most people would agree that RB coach is pretty important.  RB's touch the ball more than anyone other than QB and CANNOT fumble.  When they aren't carrying it they have to know the blocking schemes.  And if they aren't carrying the ball or blocking they are releasing for pass routes.  Might be kind of important.

Yes RB coach is important but RB recruitment is much bigger so I am very hopeful Mitchell will bring us some RB STUDS.  Woo Pigs