Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Wariboko (UCLeAn)

Started by bbbarthelemy, November 19, 2014, 03:01:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bbbarthelemy

Where are we on this guy? I know we were hearing quite a bit about him at one time, but there hasn't been much lately. Have we/he backed off?

navyhog24

I wouldn't doubt it if we backed off. He just seems like he has too much drama going on and was really pining for his brother to get an offer to get him to commit anywhere.

BigBen

Haven't heard RD or anyone say anything but I remember a while back one of the coaches said(may have been Coach B) that they recently backed off 2 recruits because they told their mom to shut up or something like that. Just speculating but ever since that came out there was nothing else much said about him and his brother...

jjdlc

Quote from: BigBen on November 20, 2014, 09:59:04 am
Haven't heard RD or anyone say anything but I remember a while back one of the coaches said(may have been Coach B) that they recently backed off 2 recruits because they told their mom to shut up or something like that. Just speculating but ever since that came out there was nothing else much said about him and his brother...

That is true, but given the timing of the statement, I don't think it referred to Wariboko.  Pretty sure one of the referenced players was a running back, not sure on the other.  As for Wariboko, I think it had to do with his insistence that we offer his brother as well.  I'm pretty sure I remember a statement from one of the coaches about not liking to be strong armed into package deals, could be wrong though, lots of info flowing in recruiting, sometimes hard to keep it all straight.