Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonder how He heard about those Signs?

Started by snoblind, October 16, 2017, 09:43:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

snoblind

This would not surprise me but I certainly hope not.

HighcountryHog

I will burn all my Razorback gear and officially throw in the towel if this happens.  I can't be associated with people at this level of idiocy. 
no bumps, no fat chicks

The Hawg Marshal

Does anybody really put any stock in this guys prediction?

snoblind

I've heard tonight that the 7-3 maybe more 5-5 at the moment.  The situation, as they say, is fluid.  We shall see.

Scott7703

Quote from: snoblind on October 16, 2017, 09:56:28 pm
I've heard tonight that the 7-3 maybe more 5-5 at the moment.  The situation, as they say, is fluid.  We shall see.

4-6 is closer to accurate from what I know. That number started closer to the linked article but has been turning the other way for weeks now.

Marshfieldhog

Lol, good luck selling tickets to that mess next year

hobhog

Quote from: Scott7703 on October 16, 2017, 09:59:00 pm

4-6 is closer to accurate from what I know. That number started closer to the linked article but has been turning the other way for weeks now.

Link?

Tick Hog

I'm not sure about anybody getting more money but I really expect both to be here next season. They will win 5-6 this year and then 7-8 next. Long's number one priority is feeling like he has a good leader of young men and academics. Remember " We're not a win at all cost program ". I hope I'm wrong, not that it matters what I think, but I have a feeling I'm not.

onebadrubi

Andy Hodges's is a bafoon!!!  He is very similar to some here you post things just to rile up fanatics. He's a pot stirring troll with little to actual contribute, just pay attention to his articles, they post the obvious but with his spin that creates the most controversy for clicks and publicity.  Him and hitthatline affiliation is growing fast on the backs of their Bielema hatred, yet it's what's getting them their clicks and name out

Pig in the Pokey

Yeah , Long stays, but it's only because he's already hired Mike Leach.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Tigaman

I imagine that Bielema's fate will be decided at that meeting. I don't think that they will give Long a extension without knowing what is going to happen to Bielema at the end of the season.

Quote from: Scott7703 on October 16, 2017, 09:59:00 pm

If this is true I can't imagine Long being back without telling them that he will fire Bielema.

Atlhogfan1

[CENSORED] inbred stupid redneck hillbilly misspelled Bret's name.  If you are going to put signs in the yard, get the name right.  Or go with the derogatory Bert. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

rljjr

Quote from: HighcountryHog on October 16, 2017, 09:51:03 pm
I will burn all my Razorback gear and officially throw in the towel if this happens.  I can't be associated with people at this level of idiocy. 

You love the OmaHogs too much to do that.

Sundog

Long will not be fired now nor even in the foreseeable future.  Bert will coach in 2018 with an improved record which will be used to justify his continuance

Roaringboar

Long will stay, but no chance for Bielema......the BOT won't allow ole Bert to stick around after a 3-9, 4-8 season......there is no way to spin that into progress or even a rebuilding year because we have shown no signs of improvement at all this season......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

HawgTide

rljjr

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 16, 2017, 11:35:02 pm
Andy Hodges's is a bafoon!!!  He is very similar to some here you post things just to rile up fanatics. He's a pot stirring troll with little to actual contribute, just pay attention to his articles, they post the obvious but with his spin that creates the most controversy for clicks and publicity.  Him and hitthatline affiliation is growing fast on the backs of their Bielema hatred, yet it's what's getting them their clicks and name out

Buffoon.

ricepig

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 17, 2017, 10:39:18 am
[CENSORED] inbred stupid redneck hillbilly misspelled Bret's name.  If you are going to put signs in the yard, get the name right.  Or go with the derogatory Bert. 

Says a lot about the guy putting the signs in his yard, or maybe the printer? No regerts!

HognotinMemphis

The author is a know-nothing regarding Arkansas info. Put this on ignore.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HighcountryHog on October 16, 2017, 09:51:03 pm

Bye... Either way, just go.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hoglady

Quote from: Sundog on October 17, 2017, 10:43:19 am
Long will not be fired now nor even in the foreseeable future.  Bert will coach in 2018 with an improved record which will be used to justify his continuance

And we will have come full circle back to a Nutt 2.0 scenario.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

code red

Going 0-8 or 1-7 in the SEC and bringing him back...will mean....I start my "Ranger Bass Boat Fund"  I am sure the foundation will not miss my little contribution.....but, my Saturdays will be better spent.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

phadedhawg

Bert gonna have to do something special to hang on for another year.  I don't see it happening.

forrest city joe

we can get as mad all we want about this. but this guy may very well be right. i hope i am wrong,but looks like Long is getting the extension.and coach B is coming back. all i can say is God help Razorback football.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 16, 2017, 11:38:37 pm
Yeah , Long stays, but it's only because he's already hired Mike Leach.
Doubt it. Mike Leach is too unpredictable and rough around the edges for jeff long.
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 17, 2017, 11:33:58 am
we can get as mad all we want about this. but this guy may very well be right. i hope i am wrong,but looks like Long is getting the extension.and coach B is coming back. all i can say is God help Razorback football.

It will take God creating some SEC players within the rank of AR HS football.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on October 17, 2017, 11:44:51 am
It will take God creating some SEC players within the rank of AR HS football.
Were Toledo,Rutgers,Tcu or Texas Tech from the sec?stop making excuses.CBP and even Nutt did better than this.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: snoblind on October 16, 2017, 09:43:15 pm
http://hitthatline.com/prediction-long-a-raise-extension-bielema-stays/

Wonders of modern technology...

;D
It was on the news last night.  If you think those idiots did any investigative work, you are wrong.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 17, 2017, 11:33:58 am

Long may get an extension but CBB won't be back.

snoblind

October 17, 2017, 12:14:39 pm #32 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:28:22 pm by snoblind
Quote from: ricepig on October 17, 2017, 10:51:03 am
So, is Ward really Andy????

Nah, Ward's pulling off his thread while crappie fishing on Dardanelle, IMO.

Andy did claim to take that picture.  Or at least that's the byline.  Signs have been up for a week.  I just got around to texting a pic to some friends yesterday after work.  Few hours later one of them sends me the link. 

snoblind

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on October 17, 2017, 11:58:18 am
It was on the news last night.  If you think those idiots did any investigative work, you are wrong.

ah,  see my last post above this.

lawhawg20

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 16, 2017, 09:56:13 pm
Does anybody really put any stock in this guys prediction?

It's on the internet so it has to be true.