Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg has signed

Started by Tim Harris, December 18, 2014, 09:52:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Harris

Gragg signed his FAA this morning and will be at practice on Saturday.

Hogg_Phan

Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

trashcan maN

Dang that boy has big hands. Can't wait to see him pluck one out of the air at the back of the end zone.

Tim Harris

Jeremy Crabtree ‏@jeremycrabtree  23m23 minutes ago

Gragg ranks as No. 6 Y-Tight end in  @ESPNRNFball ranks (http://es.pn/13N8noO ) Link has full scouting report @KanelJHawk @ArRecruitingGuy

The_Iceman

trashcan maN

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 18, 2014, 09:57:51 am
Jeremy Crabtree ‏@jeremycrabtree  23m23 minutes ago

Gragg ranks as No. 6 Y-Tight end in  @ESPNRNFball ranks (http://es.pn/13N8noO ) Link has full scouting report @KanelJHawk @ArRecruitingGuy

HH plays the Y, right?

Tim Harris

Quote from: trashcan maN on December 18, 2014, 10:10:39 am
HH plays the Y, right?

He was the #2 "Y TE" according to ESPNs recruiting ranking for his class.

Bad News Boar

Glad to finally secure Mr. Gragg after a little worry with him visiting other schools. Has a chance to be great in this offense. Great signing for the Hogs with the in-state statement, + the fact that he had dozens of big-time football offers. WPS!
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

opineonswine

I like the hoodie.

AND that he signed!  Leave his hair alone. :razorback:

jgphillips3

Let the young have their long hair.  It goes away soon enough. :)

rlreev01

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome Mr. Gragg. Stay in touch with KJ.  "GO HOGS"

regi

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 18, 2014, 11:23:10 am
Let the young have their long hair.  It goes away soon enough. :)

Amen

TNhawgfan

I would say who cares about the hair, but in all honesty, I think it looks cool. Welcome aboard WG!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!