Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South Arkansas sweep

Started by Tomhog™, February 07, 2008, 10:27:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

COCHISE

LMAO at Askew's quote, "Even though it's Ole Miss, they lose a lot, I want to go to a winning team."  Well said Mr. Askew.

DeltaBoy

Askew said. "But even though it's Ole Miss, they lose a lot. I want to go to a winning team."

Great Qoute  Smart Kid!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Red Dog

Tom , first thanks for the job you do here . Ive been meaning to tell you that . Great site too and Im fortunate to be here.

Do you think BP is earning his money?

That might should be a thread but I thought I would ask you. I havent saw it brought up. Ive been wondering if the people who gave that money for him and gave Nutt his money to leave are happy so far with the results. Hasnt been mentioned either .

I know there hasnt been a game played but it seems like BP has full support at this point . I dont know yet what the DC cost .

I guess what made me think about it was what Tim said about them keeping the plane in the air since BP has been here. That struck me as funny in a dry sorta way. Made me think about what an expense bill hes running up. He wanted some equipment  and he got it quick.

Id like to thank everyone thats making that possible too. I believe the original plan was to bring the fan base together . I think BP answered that when he told of what a reception hes had from the state and has reported NO negatives within the state.  That stood tall to me . We come here all the time and get used to reading our stuff so that was nice to hear.