Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (18-8, 7-6) vs Texas A&M (17-9, 6-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 17, 2018, 02:09:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stan the man

Are we playing at home. You wouldn't know it by the fouls called. We get no breaks at home or in the road

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 17, 2018, 04:01:01 pm
Quit pressing.  IT"S NOT WORKING.  Half their points and most of our fouls are from running the press half assed.
yeah this is a bad post
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hogz87

jst01

elksnort

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 17, 2018, 04:02:09 pm
Why would you not press there guards suck do.you really wanna get in a half court and let the bigs kill us ?
Their bigs ARE killing us.

hawgdavis

If we could play D down on the block we would be up by 20+ .

AirWarren

Letsroll1200

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on February 17, 2018, 04:02:20 pm
Timeout with 13 seconds left???
Set up a play.  Use it or lose it.  Seen a lot of whining around here all the times we took TO's to the dressing room.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HamIAm

A&M 0-7 on three point shots, 10-18 on FT.  Something is bothering them

razorhog52

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

Quote from: elksnort on February 17, 2018, 04:03:06 pm
Their bigs ARE killing us.

And it's in the half court ... Duh why would they not kill us they have two dang good ones and we have one who is a skinny frosh ??

HogFansReunited

Call us when we look at Davis wrong but hit our shooter in the air isn't a foul.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

HamIAm

checkraiser88

What is the field goal percentage record? If Gafford comes back he could break it. He never misses shots

3of5-2

hawgdavis

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 17, 2018, 04:02:43 pm
A&M's bigs are every bit as good as advertised.

Especially if you breathe on them the refs call a foul. With calls like they are getting I could score 20+ just wow what unbalanced officiating.

elksnort

Quote from: HamIAm on February 17, 2018, 04:03:58 pm
A&M 0-7 on three point shots, 10-18 on FT.  Something is bothering them
Lets hope Huge (sp) doesnt heat up

HamIAm

jst01

Good half overall. Scoring isn't concentrated on just two guys. We will NOT stop their bigs, we just have to minimize it and play hard D on the others.

hoglady

These refs are bad - really, really bad.
Bad enough to you make you scream enough that your dogs go into hiding for the rest of day.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rljjr

Quote from: jst01 on February 17, 2018, 04:06:20 pm
Good half overall. Scoring isn't concentrated on just two guys. We will NOT stop their bigs, we just have to minimize it and play hard D on the others.

You're right. Very even distribution of scoring. Just have to come out and play this way the second half.

GO

Quote from: tncbg on February 17, 2018, 04:05:20 pm
Not goal tending but we'll take it!
considering they wouldn't call the foul on Macon it's the least they could do

3of5-2

Razorbacks#1

Razorbacks Scoring:

Gafford - 10
Barford - 7
Osabuohien - 6
Jones - 6
Beard - 5
Macon - 5
Thomas - 4

THUNDER!

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HamIAm

guess I'm blind then, I was hollering goal tending before they blew the whistle.  If they missed it they owed us.

hawgdavis

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 04:07:09 pm
No, it was not. Should have been when Macon shot it though.

YES IT WAS!! Pretty easy to see all you have to do is watch the replay.

PonderinHog

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

hogfaninmo

They will review the goal tending call and reverse it, these ref's are terrible. Mike needs to tear into them with 5 mins to go and a big lead and it will light a fire under our players. We need fire and it doesn't seem like we have anyone on staff that can fire our players up. Someone has to have their back.

Ironhawg

mykidsdad

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 04:07:09 pm
No, it was not. Should have been a foul when Macon shot it though.

You obviously either don't know what you are talking about of have a vision problem. Ball was on way down. Obvious goal tend.

rljjr

Quote from: Ironhawg on February 17, 2018, 04:10:03 pm
Kentucky broke their losing streak with a win against Bama.

And Mizzou lost. So two teams above us came back down a game. We just need to win today.

Letsroll1200

Beard and Barford it's not against the rules to pass to your teammate on a break.

PonderinHog

3of5-2

Quote from: hawgdavis on February 17, 2018, 04:09:14 pm
YES IT WAS!! Pretty easy to see all you have to do is watch the replay.
Sit up in your chair and you will be able to see it correctly.

alohawg

Quote from: Ironhawg on February 17, 2018, 04:10:03 pm
Kentucky broke their losing streak with a win against Bama.

Was hoping they won so they show up overconfident.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HamIAm

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

3of5-2

Quote from: mykidsdad on February 17, 2018, 04:10:48 pm
You obviously either don't know what you are talking about of have a vision problem. Ball was on way down. Obvious goal tend.
Like I told the other guy, sit up in your chair, and you will be able to see the angle correctly. It's okay, we got the points. Relax sugar.

elksnort

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 17, 2018, 04:10:54 pm
Beard and Barford it's not against the rules to pass to your teammate on a break.
Yes. Barford needs to finish at least.