Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

With the new buyout information

Started by Piggfoot, October 12, 2017, 02:16:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggfoot

What grounds do we have to fire Long except Hogville is always asking for someone to be fired.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

TNhawgfan

There's always he supported grant over lee
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hawgon

I don't think he ever gets fired, but I'm pretty sure that he leaves on his own.

Boardon Hamsay

Hogville should be proclaiming shortly that Long should be fired for the emotional trauma caused by the legal wording of the buyout clauses.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on October 12, 2017, 02:29:49 pm
Hogville should be proclaiming shortly that Long should be fired for the emotional trauma caused by the legal wording of the buyout clauses.

Somebody is gonna have to talk Delta off of the ledge if Long keeps his job.

He's the last confederate Soldier left in this country.
This is my non-signature signature.

The_Iceman

rhog1

None he is a great AD who is very respected across the country.