Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are the chances...

Started by hogmolar, October 11, 2017, 03:53:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogmolar

That Coach Rhoads or Coach Enos get hired as the HC if the decision is made to let CBB go at the end of the year? They both have had previous head coaching experience and they are both familiar and known entities. 

I have not heard either mentioned or discussed.     

#1 STUNNA

Drop the Mike

And there's a reason they aren't head coaches anymore...

The Hawg Marshal

moses_007

Quote from: Drop the Mike on October 11, 2017, 03:55:22 pm
And there's a reason they aren't head coaches anymore...
Enos was a good head coach, Rhoads was not.  Check out Rhoads' record at Iowa State.

sickboy

Show me an instance where this works? I mean where a head coach gets fired or eased out the door or resigns and one of the guys on his staff takes over and succeeds?

LSU is living that nightmare now. I honestly think the best thing in situations like these is to wipe the slate clean.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: sickboy on October 11, 2017, 04:00:02 pm
Show me an instance where this works? I mean where a head coach gets fired or eased out the door or resigns and one of the guys on his staff takes over and succeeds?

LSU is living that nightmare now. I honestly think the best thing in situations like these is to wipe the slate clean.

Agreed...If the HBC goes, so does everyone else.

The_Iceman

None. Not even Lloyd Christmas level chance.

The Hawg Marshal

Enos was 26-36 as a head coach. His best season in 5 seasons was 7-6 twice. Not that great.

The Hawg Marshal

Rhoads has a 7 year record of 32-55, with a best season of 7-6, which was his first season.

hogcard1964

I think Enos will get the he(l out of here and I think Rhoads will be fired.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Bacons Rebellion

hogcard1964