Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema slight motivates Ragnow

Started by twistitup, October 11, 2017, 10:40:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Coach B put it back on the players, not the coaching... this has Ragnow pissed. It sounds like he is taking the role of motivator  w the offensive line.

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/ragnow-motivate-bielema
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Dwight_K_Shrute

Would expect nothing less from Frank, or any of our players.  Only question is MU, VT, TCU, A&M weren't enough motivation? 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

onebadrubi

Quote from: twistitup on October 11, 2017, 10:40:39 am
Coach B put it back on the players, not the coaching... this has Ragnow pissed. It sounds like he is taking the role of motivator  w the offensive line.

Watching film after any of the games already mentiOned should have been the motivation.  It's the coaching that is failing.  First halfs are often motivation and or prep, second halves ar coaching and adjustments.

twistitup

I still think it's on the coaches - disappoints me that CBB won't own the coaching staff issues - instead blaming 'the personnel he was given'...

joke

jkstock04

Quote from: twistitup on October 11, 2017, 10:40:39 am

Choosing the week we go to Bama at night to prove the naysayers wrong may be a tall order.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

soso

We got caught in a philosophy war. Enos wanted more mobile lighter O linemen for his diverse offense but is mandated to run a power running game. Our current linemen are not suited for this or pass protection for that matter and as such the whole train is off the track.

twistitup

Quote from: soso on October 11, 2017, 11:09:13 am
We got caught in a philosophy war. Enos wanted more mobile lighter O linemen for his diverse offense but is mandated to run a power running game. Our current linemen are not suited for this or pass protection for that matter and as such the whole train is off the track.

I feel like Enos was a desperation hire....

The more I think about it, I don't think CBB has an offensive philosophy - he is trying to create one 'on the fly' - and it has failed miserably.

Ironhawg

Quote from: twistitup on October 11, 2017, 11:40:02 am

The more I think about it, I don't think CBB has an offensive philosophy - he is trying to create one 'on the fly' - and it has failed miserably.

I think Bielema's offensive philosophy when he came here was a power run game, but he saw quickly that he was never going to be able to get the o-line talent needed for that game.  That's when he brought in Enos to diversify the offense.  Somewhere along the way we became neither a power run team nor a spread offense.  I'm not sure Bielema knows what to do to fix things. 

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: twistitup on October 11, 2017, 11:40:02 am

Yo twistitup!  I dunno man, I really believe CBB has an offensive philosophy and it was pretty much working with Chaney/Pittman duo.  I firmly believe the wheels started to come off when he hired CDE.  Now let me say that CDE is good at his job BUT it's two different contrasting philosophies.  CBB was on the upswing following the 2015 season but everything seemed to come unglued 2016 and of course this season.  Besides his first season, CBB and the Hogs were on the rise and the fans were excited to see what's next...We all wanted to see the magic that he produced at Whisky. 

Middle of the pack recruiting, clashing offensive/defensive philosophies-schemes and "perceived" lack of overall motivation and preparation and 2nd half woes have turned the Hog fan base into very cruel, pissed (rightfully so) troll monsters that slam the coaching staff, AD, and players at every site mentionable (even MSN headlined CBB Wiki FUBAR)...I hope for the sake of all that is Hog Holy the boys and coaches play inspired ball Saturday night... WPS (Hog logo goes here).

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HogFansReunited

I don't think anyone has claimed Ragnow for any of the problems. He is only rated as the best center in college football.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Tusks

why Rags isn't playing LT is mystery to me.  there's a reason the best OL is the LT on winning teams.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit