Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks like fans are getting desperate in Arkansas!

Started by FaytownHog, October 08, 2017, 09:37:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FaytownHog

Cambridge Hog

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on October 08, 2017, 10:37:21 am
That gentleman has excellent penmanship!
You're absolutely correct. Can't figure out why he's not CEO of some company pulling down a few million each year.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 08, 2017, 12:10:30 pm
You're absolutely correct. Can't figure out why he's not CEO of some company pulling down a few million each year.

Wonder what his o-line philosophy is.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 08, 2017, 12:11:56 pm
Wonder what his o-line philosophy is.
Well I suppose for this staff if he has one then that ought to be worth a few hundred grand by itself.

Hawgphish

FaytownHog

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: FaytownHog on October 08, 2017, 09:37:10 am
It's getting bad out here.....

Obvious photoshop. Everyone knows it would read: "I won't a new coach, Bert sucks worst than being homeless and he's fat two"...

I took into consideration the grammatical prowess of your average Hill Billy homeless person, besides I've see worse grammar rightcheer...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ICEman

Though we've had a slight cool snap, I don't this vagabond's attire is exactly local.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."