Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oaklawn Saturday

Started by mckinneyhog5, March 18, 2017, 01:36:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog5

Anyone playing today?

Gonna start off in the 2nd with a LS #7 Bubbas Dixie

20 WP
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Hard to believe that the 10 in the third isn't getting much action at all. Can't figure out if it's because of field size or the horse. Connections are good and Ramon won the first race. Add to that, the horse was bet down to 2/1 in its first race. Switching from Santana to Vazquez means Caldwell thinks the horse can do it. I'm in....

25 WP
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Also played a tri..

Trifecta 03/18 OP - R3 - 10 / 2, 4, 5, 8, 11 / 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 11

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 18, 2017, 01:55:24 pm
Hard to believe that the 10 in the third isn't getting much action at all. Can't figure out if it's because of field size or the horse. Connections are good and Ramon won the first race. Add to that, the horse was bet down to 2/1 in its first race. Switching from Santana to Vazquez means Caldwell thinks the horse can do it. I'm in....

25 WP
Stinker..ran 8th after a slow start

mckinneyhog5

jdelo77

Oaklawn Park   2   $0.50   P4   4,8/2,3,5/1,2,3,6,8/2,5,8   Online Gaming   $45.00

Got this going ...hopefully I can close it !!

jdelo77

darn ...I miskeyed this !!! Should of had the 3 not the 4 in the first leg ..here I am thinking I'm alive to good score ...

Russ22

Untrapped just couldn't get to Malagacy.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

sooiepig_12

Had the 3 in the Rebel in the third spot of my tri.  S.O.B finished second smh

holeinthewall

Quote from: sooiepig_12 on March 18, 2017, 06:53:28 pm

My wife does this all the time.  She will play the 50 cents tri for about $10 a race and hits them.  But the last 2 times we have been over she has done exactly that had a horse in 3rd only that ran 2nd.  One of them was $165 tri.  She bet $9. Adding the horse in 2nd would have made it $13.50 I think.

The Hogfather

Quote from: sooiepig_12 on March 18, 2017, 06:53:28 pm

I think he actually finished 3rd, but they just called it 2nd.  I still can't figure it out.  Anyone have a screenshot or photo for the place spot in the Rebel?  It looked like Untrapped got 2nd to me.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: The Hogfather on March 20, 2017, 11:47:35 am
I think he actually finished 3rd, but they just called it 2nd.  I still can't figure it out.  Anyone have a screenshot or photo for the place spot in the Rebel?  It looked like Untrapped got 2nd to me.
I am with you I got shafted on every photo, I missed 2 Trifectas and 2 exactas on all the photos Saturday and the one in the 11th is the only one I agreed with. I literally felt like Oaklawn was out to cheat me LOL!

The Hogfather

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on March 21, 2017, 03:15:48 am
I am with you I got shafted on every photo, I missed 2 Trifectas and 2 exactas on all the photos Saturday and the one in the 11th is the only one I agreed with. I literally felt like Oaklawn was out to cheat me LOL!

I want to see the photo for place in the Rebel.  I have watched it about 10 times and paused it at various times.  I haven't been able to get the 5 to 3rd.

The Hogfather

I tried to get some good shots.  From this angle, it looks like Petrov even beat the 3.  It has to be the angle, I guess.  I still want to see the actual photo.

hogoffate

Moquett had his ideas on the photo

The Hogfather

holeinthewall

That photo looks like the inside horse gets the spot.

Russ22

Quote from: holeinthewall on March 21, 2017, 01:39:36 pm
That photo looks like the inside horse gets the spot.
Agree, but that is a blanket finish for show if I have ever seen one.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/