Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Laser Sights? and Ammo Prices

Started by woodrow hog call, December 11, 2015, 03:24:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woodrow hog call

Has anybody ever had experience with the the Crimsontrace Lasers?
I'm thinking about the lasergrip type for my XD .45, looks like it would keep the gun feeling and handling much the same as it does now without anything on it.

https://www.crimsontrace.com/

Also does anybody buy from cheaperthandirt anymore? I haven't used them in several years but their ammo prices look pretty good, just wondering where some of you that buy a lot of ammo, do your buying.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Hogs run wild

cheaper than dirt price gouged so bad during sandy hook i refuse to use them no matter how cheap their prices are. if you look, you can find ammo. just bought some cci sv .22lr from walmart today.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Albert Einswine

Only time I've ever bought from Cheaper Than Dirt was a case of Greek XTP milsurp .303 British. They had it for less than half the cost of the next cheapest supplier so I jumped all over it. Milsurp for my 1942 No.4 Mk1 SMLE is getting very hard to come by.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

peakhog

I love my CT lasers. Easy to install, don't alter holstering options, and long battery life.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Hogs run wild on December 19, 2015, 06:35:56 pm
cheaper than dirt price gouged so bad during sandy hook i refuse to use them no matter how cheap their prices are. if you look, you can find ammo. just bought some cci sv .22lr from walmart today.

That's what I was trying to remember, I knew there was some discussion about them but, couldn't think of what it was. Thanks.
Quote from: peakhog on December 28, 2015, 07:05:56 pm
I love my CT lasers. Easy to install, don't alter holstering options, and long battery life.

Thanks, do you have the handgrip type? That's the one I think I want.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

zane

Frick cheaper than dirt. I'll never drop a penny at their place.
RIP LSUfan

DeltaBoy

I only bought from them at their store in Fort Worth.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.