Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I found a new Love. The Mossberg 715T.

Started by pigture perfect, September 07, 2013, 03:18:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

Shot one this morning. Is there anything I should know about it before I  purchase one? It is a .22 on an M-16 frame.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

k9jack512

They are fun to shoot and from what i have seen they are pretty good

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

95_alum

Have you compared it to the S&W M&P 15-22?

pigture perfect

No, I haven't. I purchased the Mossberg already and really like it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

kodiakisland

Quote from: 95_alum on November 11, 2013, 04:17:03 pm
Have you compared it to the S&W M&P 15-22?

I have the S&W and really like it.  Size and function exactly as an AR.  Have not had a chance to shoot a mossberg.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

1873Hawg

I have one and it is a fun plinker...

when I can find ammo.
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

pioneerhog

I plan to buy a AR and get a 22 conversion for it. I had a gun dealer-good friend talk me into this.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

pigture perfect

Quote from: pioneerhog on November 11, 2013, 07:52:06 pm
I plan to buy a AR and get a 22 conversion for it. I had a gun dealer-good friend talk me into this.
from Batesville? It might be the same good buddy who talked me into mine.

pioneerhog

Quote from: pigture perfect on November 13, 2013, 08:03:07 am
from Batesville? It might be the same good buddy who talked me into mine.
Well this guy lives up close to Cave City.

pigture perfect

DeltaBoy

Are you still having fun with that thing???????????????

pigture perfect

Yes, I am. The older I get though the harder it is to see through the peep sights as dusk approaches. Middle of the day, critters beware.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 27, 2016, 01:07:45 am
Yes, I am. The older I get though the harder it is to see through the peep sights as dusk approaches. Middle of the day, critters beware.

Good to hear that.