Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

siap-pettway removed from program

Started by Kevin, September 30, 2017, 04:43:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

AirWarren

ricepig

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

hogcard1964

ricepig

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 30, 2017, 05:10:41 pm
Gone or suspended?

Well....if he is going to be back on Sunday after a meeting with Bielema, how would you describe that?

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: ricepig on September 30, 2017, 05:12:35 pm
Well....if he is going to be back on Sunday after a meeting with Bielema, how would you describe that?
I have a feeling he's not going to be here after this season regardless. Just to be clear, that's based on nothing but a hunch.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Arky

lol

hogcard1964

"Removed from program" = a 1 game vacation?

Maynard G Krebs

ricepig

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 30, 2017, 05:33:36 pm
"Removed from program" = a 1 game vacation?

I know you don't spend much time on here, but Bielema has "removed" several players from the program since he's been here. From winter workouts, to spring practice, to fall practice, to games. They are almost always academic related, he takes football away from them while the meet whatever requirements put in front of them.

snoot hoggy hog

Another hit to the 2015 recruiting class.

sickboy

snoot hoggy hog

PorkRinds

In before "who cares if he goes to class? Best WR on the team!!!"

Tusks

Who cares if he goes to class?  He's the best WR on the team!!
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

factchecker

Quote from: tusked on September 30, 2017, 06:35:00 pm

Sarcasm?

He dropped a pass vs. FAMU and has one reception otherwise.

Nance is by far the best receiver (as of today) but Jordan Jones has the highest ceiling.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

PorkRinds

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 06:38:52 pm
Sarcasm?

Nance is by far the best receiver (as of today) but Jordan Jones has the highest ceiling.

Jones is lightning in a bottle.

Tusks

I thought I saw him play today #16 right.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Tusks

They need some of these difference makers so stop kicking guys off the team.

carolinahogger

Quote from: Poppa Tart on September 30, 2017, 05:26:08 pm
I have a feeling he's not going to be here after this season regardless. Just to be clear, that's based on nothing but a hunch.

It's great that you have so much to contribute to the thread.

bennyl08

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 06:38:52 pm
Sarcasm?

Read literally the post right above his...

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

factchecker

Quote from: bennyl08 on September 30, 2017, 07:02:02 pm
Read literally the post right above his...

Duh..... my bad.

Add:  I hope Pettway gets it sorted out.  I think he could be a solid receiver.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bennyl08

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 07:05:06 pm
Duh..... my bad.

Add:  I hope Pettway gets it sorted out.  I think he could be a solid receiver.

Same here. His HS tape was really good. He ran really crisp routes compared to most HS prospects. I compared him to Jarius Wright, but bigger coming out of HS. However, crisp routes or not, he's dropped too many passes this year so far. He has a lot of potential but potential can only get you so far. Still just a RsSo and I have high hopes for him still.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

rhames

I thought you were being funny.  You weren't. Great timing though.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

HogHomer

Quote from: tusked on September 30, 2017, 06:52:36 pm
They need some of these difference makers so stop kicking guys off the team.
Can we not expect our players to have accountability? Or is it too much to expect from someone?

moses_007

Well, if he doesn't want to be a Razorback, let him go home to Nashville.  We don't need that kind of player on this team.

I understand he had some grade issues and couldn't show up on time for team meetings and practices.

ricepig

I thought it was Martin, I guess that's so last week.....

moses_007

No he's not.  It's clear that Nance is #1, with Jones a close second.  I'd say Stewart is #3.

Tusks

Quote from: rhames on September 30, 2017, 07:22:36 pm

I thought you were being funny.  You weren't. Great timing though.

I was, it was in response to your 'in before' post.  I didn't know it was going to be such an impactful post.   8) 8) 8)

rhames

Quote from: tusked on September 30, 2017, 07:34:13 pm
I was, it was in response to your 'in before' post.  I didn't know it was going to be such an impactful post.   8) 8) 8)

Haha at first I thought that was the case but when you kept playing it up i thought may be not. Carry on.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

bennyl08

I can't tell if the other posters are trying to be funny by pretending to not understand the context of your post or if a bunch of people are struggling with context today.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Ugly Uncle

I thought it was brilliant.
Retired Radio Host

HogHomer

Quote from: bennyl08 on September 30, 2017, 07:35:53 pm
I can't tell if the other posters are trying to be funny by pretending to not understand the context of your post or if a bunch of people are struggling with context today.
Spent all day cleaning out my grandma's garage and basement. Too tired to understand this context thing. :/ Who needs context when you can just yell?

bennyl08

Quote from: HogHomer on September 30, 2017, 07:42:27 pm

Spent all day cleaning out my grandma's garage and basement. Too tired to understand this context thing. :/ Who needs context when you can just yell?

You should post in the politics forum more often ;)

HogHomer

Quote from: bennyl08 on September 30, 2017, 07:46:38 pm
You should post in the politics forum more often ;)
Well spending all day at my gma's house is like spending an eternity in the politics forum. I just don't get to post....

bennyl08

Quote from: HogHomer on September 30, 2017, 07:49:40 pm
Well spending all day at my gma's house is like spending an eternity in the politics forum. I just don't get to post....

Find the nearest bar, drink some alcohol. That's about the only solution to your problems.

moses_007

Guys, can't you stay on topic?  Good grief.

HogHomer

Quote from: bennyl08 on September 30, 2017, 08:00:49 pm
Find the nearest bar, drink some alcohol. That's about the only solution to your problems.
More of an herb man myself but I think your advice still fits haha

HogHomer

Quote from: moses_007 on September 30, 2017, 08:02:30 pm
Half of the topics here get dragged down into a your wrong I'm right argument anyways so what's wrong with fans having some banter back and forth that doesn't end in arguing?

Kevin

maybe cbb is back to how he was his first couple of years with his discipline. I was thinking the other day, we have not seen one of this types of cases in a long time.

IronHog

This is the kinda stuff that has made BB a failure at Arkansas.

Kids don't buy in.....
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

HoopS

Quote from: moses_007 on September 30, 2017, 08:02:30 pm
yep. We were talking about the best receiver on the team.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: carolinahogger on September 30, 2017, 06:59:54 pm
It's great that you have so much to contribute to the thread.
...says the ironic idiot in his one and only post in this thread. I don' know you, so that failed burn was completely out of left field. Seems to me you're either trying to pick an online fight, or you have a crush on me and you don't know how to express your feelings. Either way, I'm not interested in moving forward with this relationship. If you don't like my opinions, please feel free to use the "ignore" feature that Lanny has so generously provided us. Here, I'll go first...
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: IronHog on September 30, 2017, 11:21:13 pm

Kids don't buy in.....

Well, the one's that don't ..."buy in"...to coming to team meetings on time like everyone else, & keeping their grades up, are probably going to have major issues anywhere they go.  Being academically ineligible, will keep any player off the field.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Jek Tono Porkins

Well that's another wide receiver we'll never see again.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

onebadrubi

Quote from: IronHog on September 30, 2017, 11:21:13 pm

Kids don't buy in.....

I guess south Arkansas kids shouldnt have be timely for football activities

carolinahogger

Quote from: Poppa Tart on October 01, 2017, 12:07:02 am
...says the ironic idiot in his one and only post in this thread. I don' know you, so that failed burn was completely out of left field. Seems to me you're either trying to pick an online fight, or you have a crush on me and you don't know how to express your feelings. Either way, I'm not interested in moving forward with this relationship. If you don't like my opinions, please feel free to use the "ignore" feature that Lanny has so generously provided us. Here, I'll go first...

Boy that was really exciting. I bet you're a big Lee Marvin fan aren't ya. Yeah me too. I love that guy. My heart's beatin' so fast I'm about to have a heart attack.