Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by PositronHog, September 24, 2012, 05:30:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PositronHog

We are going to be A&M's first SEC win. :puke:

Agent of Chaos

You know the thing about Chaos.....it's fair.

http://halftimehennessy.com/

The Divine Swine

Wow, i did not realize that. That totally sucks even more. Need a shaking head emoticon.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

zxbeer

College Station, it wont be pretty. :razorback:
UA Class of 90

Dirty

Quote from: HogFanBryan on September 24, 2012, 05:30:41 pm

It could be worse, we could have got beat by ULM!

zxbeer

Could be our first SEC win of the season...........Never mind sorry must of been in a dreaming state of mind
UA Class of 90

hogs25

They're supposed to win.  Hogs haven't covered all year.  ATM is a 13.5 favorite.

choicesthops

They're hanging 50 on us. Their passing yds will be videogame-like numbers in the 600s.

WoePigSooie

They are gonna make us look like well.....I can't even imagine it. Alabama lite ass kicking.  hopefully not worse.

choicesthops

They're gonna hit us like ULM did with an all-out passing attack x 100. Alabama owned us in every position, but didn't rape our secondary like ULM. This should be interesting to watch tbh. We might make a NCAA record for yds allowed in the air.

Danny J

So at 5:30pm on monday you just now realized this?

The scoreboard is going to ring up like a pinball machine. They are going to want revenge and to make a statement. We are going to be their statement game.

Speedracer

Quote from: hogs25 on September 24, 2012, 05:43:17 pm
They're supposed to win.  Hogs haven't covered all year.  ATM is a 13.5 favorite.

I took them at 11.5 and would still take them at -13.5
Like smites bother me.

zxbeer

UA Class of 90

JethroB.

hogcard1964

HogWall Jackson

Quote from: choicesthops on September 24, 2012, 05:44:13 pm
They're hanging 50 on us. Their passing yds will be videogame-like numbers in the 600s.

Their Team goal is 80 points. Both of my daughters are A&M Grads. I live just a few miles from there.

PositronHog

Quote from: CallMeHog on September 24, 2012, 06:29:04 pm
I agree. I think JLS has this team believing they are the University of Alabama!
OH, I see now. There is a genius behind his madness....

rljjr

Cartoon Man

yep, we are always setting records the wrong way.

Ramtough

Oh it gets worse. Next year we lose Tyler, knile, Coby, and DJ on Offense. We will have no Qb experience and the D will suck as usual. What a mess!!

Pecos Hog

There's going to a lot of "firsts" for this team this season. 

188fw_FyngRzrbk

Thanks for reminding me.  Pardon me, I have to go jab a fork in my ear again.
Be professional, be courteous, be polite and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

hoghiker

Fatmanhog

to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

DoghouseHog2

Dear God.  Why did you have to say that?
over and out.

TXrazorback

This makes me a little bit sick.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

cessna8667

Hogwop

Quote from: cessna8667 on September 24, 2012, 07:40:20 pm
42-6 Aggies...

Seriously? We will score points against them, probably not enough, but we'll score alot more than 6.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

judgeroyswine

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 24, 2012, 06:18:28 pm
Hogs won't lose to Texas A & M.

Unfortunately, you are wrong.  It will be a beatdown for the ages.  And they won't let up...because they want to prove something to the SEC.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

TrueBlue

The funny thing is what if this train-wreck we call ALABAMA  Arkansas beats A&M. They would have to feel like the worst losers ever to lose to a team that is in such a mess.

We can only dream...

WorfHog

The thought actually makes me nauseous.

TeufelHog

News Flash people . . . even worse, we are going to be Missouri's first SEC win the way this team is playing.  Not even kidding!  Never seen a Hog program so far out of control.

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Titanis on September 25, 2012, 05:05:44 am
The thought actually makes me nauseous.

Ditto. How many years straight have we beat them now, 3-4? Terrible darn timing.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

LGHOG

We may not even beat Tulsa and Kentucky.    :puke:

micali

their defense is bad not as bad as ours. We will score points against them probably not enough.
The scary thing is that all those teams we beat down over the years is going to lay the wood to use each and every game. USC,  MS,  MST, T&M.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Dirty on September 24, 2012, 05:36:27 pm
It could be worse, we could have got beat by ULM!

Quote from: TeufelHog on September 25, 2012, 07:33:13 am
News Flash people . . . even worse, we are going to be Missouri's first SEC win the way this team is playing.  Not even kidding!  Never seen a Hog program so far out of control.

Not worse.  Not worse.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Murr

Atleast I don't have to shake JLS' hand after the game and try and say "good job coach and good luck the rest of the season" while trying to keep a straight face

PositronHog

Quote from: micali on September 25, 2012, 07:42:48 am
their defense is bad not as bad as ours. We will score points against them probably not enough.
The scary thing is that all those teams we beat down over the years is going to lay the wood to use each and every game. USC,  MS,  MST, T&M.
This here is my worst fear^^^^^^^^^^^^^