Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bailey

Started by labb, February 24, 2018, 09:05:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

labb

anyone know how much weight the kid has lost? He really looked small out there tonight.

johnfanman

Bailey had a great second half. Thomas, Bailey, and Jones won this game.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

Rawker

Bailey changed the game almost single-handedly.  Go back and watch....look at the score before and after....look at the defense before and after.  Bailey is my man!!!  Starters should have been, and should be from now on, all the usuals, except Bailey in for Beard.  Now THAT would be the lineup!

Piney Woods Rooter

Quote from: Rawker on February 24, 2018, 09:30:12 pm
Bailey changed the game almost single-handedly.  Go back and watch....look at the score before and after....look at the defense before and after.  Bailey is my man!!!  Starters should have been, and should be from now on, all the usuals, except Bailey in for Beard.  Now THAT would be the lineup!
[/quote.          Truth!!

hogwood

I was getting worried about him. Not sure what his illness was. I was even wondering if he'd be considering transferring this summer. But I think his play was tremendous. Before his absence I was thinking he would be a starter next season, now I'm sure of it.

razorback1829

Quote from: hogwood on February 25, 2018, 09:47:09 am
I was getting worried about him. Not sure what his illness was. I was even wondering if he'd be considering transferring this summer. But I think his play was tremendous. Before his absence I was thinking he would be a starter next season, now I'm sure of it.

Was really sick. Lost 10-15 lbs to an already slender frame. Just needed time to get back into things, and EAT! Haha

HOGINTENNESSEE

At one point coach a said he lost about 10 lbs I believe.

Looked fresh and active

JRHoward

It was great to see Hairy have some great results for his hard work!   He can be a difference maker!  Go Hogs!
Woooo Pig!

HogBreath

Quote from: labb on February 24, 2018, 09:05:14 pm
anyone know how much weight the kid has lost? He really looked small out there tonight.
I thought he was noticeably slimmer, but he played better than I guess he has all season.  Hopefully he will keep getting better on the court and off, this cold/flu stuff that's going around has been bad, I've had it off and on for a month.

But yeah, Bailey, Thomas and Jones can give this team a much needed shot in the arm.  I'd kinda suspected Thomas had been a key guy for a while now.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

TushCrush

Love me some Bailey.
He's a good kid that takes coaching well.
Gonna be a good one.

gmarv54

Quote from: HogBreath on February 25, 2018, 05:16:30 pm
I thought he was noticeably slimmer, but he played better than I guess he has all season.  Hopefully he will keep getting better on the court and off, this cold/flu stuff that's going around has been bad, I've had it off and on for a month.

But yeah, Bailey, Thomas and Jones can give this team a much needed shot in the arm.  I'd kinda suspected Thomas had been a key guy for a while now.
Seems like we are at our best when those 3 are playing good ball.They we.re playing good early and hopefully they are coming on again here at the end.

hawgball40

Low key i want to see bailey have a break out junior season. maybe be that 6-7 swiss army knife like coty clarke was.

labb

Only time I have seen Bailey get into trouble has been when he wanted to take the 10 to 15 foot jumper. As long as he is attacking the rim he does great and his D is really tough.

Like it is

Sure wish Trey T would give him some of his lbs ! He'll be over 300 within 3 years !

Hawg Red

Loved seeing Bailey make an impact again. I'm a big fan. Rumors of his demise as a Razorback are greatly exaggerated. If Gafford goes pro, we are gonna be pretty small but the defensive starting lineup of Hall - Bailey - Gabe is going to be interesting.

King Kong

February 27, 2018, 03:25:47 pm #15 Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 11:27:27 pm by King Kong
Quote from: Hawg Red on February 27, 2018, 03:10:18 pm
Loved seeing Bailey make an impact again. I'm a big fan. Rumors of his demise as a Razorback are greatly exaggerated. If Gafford goes pro, we are gonna be pretty small but the defensive starting lineup of Hall - Bailey - Gabe is going to be interesting.

Yeah, and Center position of Bailey and Chaney isn't ideal. But both jump so well they can at times play higher than their height.

Forgot, about Ethan Henderson.