Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Going Dancing Again!!!

Started by Wooderson, February 24, 2018, 07:17:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wooderson

What is that 3 of 4?  Starting to get it rolling.  Great job Mike and team.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

jst01

Getting there is the first step. Bravo. It's time for the next step and get to the 2nd weekend.

Capt. Hamm

We need to finish this season strong. WPS!

JONAS

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on February 24, 2018, 07:21:57 pm
We need to finish this season strong. WPS!

Yes.  At least one more conference win.

AirWarren

Hawg Red

22-9 would have us in a great spot heading into the SECT. Would love to see us finish top 3 reg season again and make the SECT Final.

jry04

Quote from: JONAS on February 24, 2018, 07:22:48 pm
Yes.  At least one more conference win.
We are a lock regardless. Playing for seeding now. I said it over a month ago that 20 wins is all we needed. Now literally every talking head is saying it. We are not missing the NCAAT, even if we win out.

With that being said, this has still been a disappointing season thus far. I would love to finish strong and sneak in to the 7 or 6 seed line.

On a side note, it truly blows my mind how so many people got on here last week saying we are at best an NIT team, and even that isn't a guarantee. It is like these people don't watch any of the other conferences to see how weak the bubble is. We needed 1 win in 4 chances (including SECT) to make the NCAAT. It is ok to think this team is not that good, or that Mike is not a great coach, but to just speak like this team will be lucky to make the NCAAT as if it is a fact is as dumb as it gets. Three days ago people said we better hope we make the NIT on here. Now, we are 28th in the RPI, 37 SOS, 5 top 50 wins, 3 top 50 wins away from home, and UGA is now a top 70 RPI team, which makes them a Quadrant 1 win under the NCAA committee's criteria.

GO

We need to keep winning and get off that dreaded 8/9 match up