Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeff and BB

Started by DoubleReedHawgCaller, September 25, 2017, 02:06:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleReedHawgCaller

These two are exactly what ole miss needs right now to right the ship. COME ON MISSISSIPPI YOU CAN DO IT!!! DON'T LET US DOWN!!!!  :)
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Inhogswetrust

HaHa! They'll never trust us again after the last time............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Con el Cerdos

As much as I would like to see that, their contracts probably prohibits them going to another SEC school while under contract to Arkansas.

onebadrubi

I dont care what side of the fence you are on with Long or Bielema, that was funny. 

HardCore

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on September 25, 2017, 02:27:53 pm
As much as I would like to see that, their contracts probably prohibits them going to another SEC school while under contract to Arkansas.

I think we can release them from that stipulation.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Porkchop#1

Quote from: HardCore on September 25, 2017, 07:24:24 pm
I think we can release them from that stipulation.
We'll do that when Hugh Freezes over!