Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brian Williams

Started by HoggusMaximus, December 04, 2016, 03:42:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggusMaximus

RWIII's little brother, I know its 2019 and a year or so away but if we were to get this kid, would he be the highest rated player we've ever signed?

http://247sports.com/player/brian-williams-91902

luke hawg

We get him and treylon burks from warren and BB will have a top 15 class.

BigSexyHog

Both of them need to work on Grant Gunnell.  He will be a top 5 Qb in that class.  Possibly #1
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

RazorPiggie

Quote from: BigSexyHog on December 04, 2016, 03:59:44 pm
Both of them need to work on Grant Gunnell.  He will be a top 5 Qb in that class.  Possibly #1

We got connections with him? Do I remember someone saying that?

King Kong

Quote from: RazorPiggie on December 05, 2016, 09:04:31 am
We got connections with him? Do I remember someone saying that?

Grandfather played on the 1964 team. I believe both his parents are also UA grads

RazorPiggie

Quote from: King Kong on December 05, 2016, 09:19:37 am
Grandfather played on the 1964 team. I believe both his parents are also UA grads

I knew there was something.

Richard Davenport

Enos was very impressed when he visited Grant's school. Wouldn't be shocked to see him get an offer fairly soon.

Arkansas is in good shape with Brian. Very early though.

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Richard Davenport on December 05, 2016, 07:19:41 pm
Enos was very impressed when he visited Grant's school. Wouldn't be shocked to see him get an offer fairly soon.

Funny coincidence that CDE was in Houston this week.

King Kong

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on December 05, 2016, 07:31:25 pm
Funny coincidence that CDE was in Houston this week.

Not sure what you are going for. Houston is not considering Enos

onebadrubi

Since we are on the Enos topic here, anyone notice he wasn't in on the inhome with the QB commit?  Bielema and two other coaches, I forget which ones.

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: King Kong on December 05, 2016, 10:09:48 pm
Not sure what you are going for. Houston is not considering Enos

I was going for "funny coincidence".  I thought that was pretty obvious.  I was surprised someone hadn't run to the rumor mill with that earlier though.  If I wanted to start a rumor I would've done it in MMQB.

HardingHog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on December 05, 2016, 07:19:41 pm

Watched Grant's highlight reel recently, and that kid is a superstar. Also, while we're there, we need to talk to a couple of his receivers because that team's offense was insane to watch!
Totally setting myself up for disappointment, but Gunnell, Williams, and Burks would probably be 3 of the top 4/5 players to sign with the Hogs under CBB. But even with those connections, I don't really think we'll get Gunnell, but I'd be elated if we did.
However, it would be awesome for a super early commitment from Williams then see if he could work on other big name recruits (Gunnell, Orji brothers, etc)