Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'll never understand this...

Started by Nosboar Accubond, November 29, 2016, 10:45:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosboar Accubond

I hope this is some dumb kid and not an adult. It's embarrassing that people feel the need to give their input to a kid they don't know and tell them how to live their life. This kid didn't sign up for our opinion not solicit it...

Tweeting WPS in response to their tweet is one thing... But this?

https://twitter.com/hogman404/status/803818520547041280

The_Boot_stops_here

I'm with you. So stupid. So embarassing

ricepig

Have you read MMQB?? I'm surprised some of our fans haven't tweeted him our defensive stats, or worse........

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: ricepig on November 30, 2016, 07:17:35 am
Have you read MMQB?? I'm surprised some of our fans haven't tweeted him our defensive stats, or worse........
good point

Hoggish1

Quote from: ricepig on November 30, 2016, 07:17:35 am

Has anybody thought about the possibility that these are not Razorback fans but well placed opponent plants who troll to add a little more difficulty to our attempted recruiting?

PorkRinds

I mean, Texas is a trash program. But tweeting that doesn't change his mind.

Wildhog

Welcome to the social media age.  It sucks.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Athog

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on November 29, 2016, 10:45:22 pm
I hope this is some dumb kid and not an adult. It's embarrassing that people feel the need to give their input to a kid they don't know and tell them how to live their life. This kid didn't sign up for our opinion not solicit it...

Stupid comment!!

jacobp

Quote from: hogz11 on November 30, 2016, 08:24:00 pm

This^^^^

And kids are eat up with it.
True, but the most common offenders in regards to tweeting dumb stuff to recruits are middle aged dudes

Smokehouse

I'd guess stuff like this doesn't even register to recruits, especially the more well-known ones being pursued by multiple schools. They're getting the same message from every fan base multiple times a day.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

a0ashle

Quote from: Smokehouse on December 01, 2016, 04:08:32 pm
I'd guess stuff like this doesn't even register to recruits, especially the more well-known ones being pursued by multiple schools. They're getting the same message from every fan base multiple times a day.

They spend so much more time on twitter, just that fact alone means they understand the twitter A$$holes

Pig in the Pokey

that is definitely not a kid. that is a full grown redneck man.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Muskliketusk

Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

acey33

Thats how these millennial's do it in the 21st Century Dude

RME

Quote from: jacobp on December 01, 2016, 07:34:39 am
True, but the most common offenders in regards to tweeting dumb stuff to recruits are middle aged dudes

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 02, 2016, 03:49:29 pm
that is definitely not a kid. that is a full grown redneck man.

Yep to both of these. One click on a Tweet from either a committed recruit or potential recruit shows it all. It isn't college kids or "millennials" as one of you so surely pointed out. It's 40 year old men.