Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What would you like to finish with?

Started by ballhogger, November 17, 2016, 10:43:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ballhogger

With five spots left how would you like to fill them?  Based off of needs and future building where do these last 4 spots go?  I am just spit balling here.

1-LB

2-DL

1-OL

1-Best player available

Also is there anyway we have more than 5 left to give?  I know BB normally doesn't do that but I was curious.

Oklahawg

I think we have as many as 7, maybe 8, left.

At least one LB, at least one CB, at least one Safety, at least one DL, at least one OL.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Hawghiggs

Piggfoot

OG,DT,LBx2,Center/Guard, CB,TE/Fullback
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

ricepig

hawginbigd1

2-OT, 2-LB, 2-DBs preferably 1 Safety, we can sign anywhere from 6-8 more with all the defections and only signing 23 last year

ricepig

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 19, 2016, 10:10:50 am
2-OT, 2-LB, 2-DBs preferably 1 Safety, we can sign anywhere from 6-8 more with all the defections and only signing 23 last year

My quick count shows 66 coming back next year, already on the roster. That includes Ragnow coming back, and putting Gipson and Hays on scholarship. I didn't count Mitchell as coming back.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ricepig on November 19, 2016, 10:30:16 am
My quick count shows 66 coming back next year, already on the roster. That includes Ragnow coming back, and putting Gipson and Hays on scholarship. I didn't count Mitchell as coming back.
I expect more defections at LB and TE

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 17, 2016, 09:20:07 pm
At least one LB, at least one CB, at least one Safety, at least one DL, at least one OL.

Correct.  Then add another OL and DL to finish it out.

2 OL
2 DL
1 LB
1 CB
1 S
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15