Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ricepig

Quote from: Hogfan991 on November 14, 2016, 06:05:07 pm
Is announcing his commitment at 7 PM.

I would assume we have zero shot, then.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: ricepig on November 14, 2016, 06:08:08 pm
I would assume we have zero shot, then.
He just visited us last weekend apparently. But like you said, we have no shot.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ricepig

Quote from: Hogfan991 on November 14, 2016, 06:10:42 pm
He just visited us last weekend apparently. But like you said, we have no shot.

He did, I thought he cancelled. RD didn't have him on his list of 5 official visitors.

rangertaunton

He didn't cancel. Had plane problems getting out of Monroe and the next flight would've got him there late for the game.
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

rangertaunton

Between us and OK st. I am a friend of the family and he is announcing at 7pm. Sure could use him next year with the way our secondary has played and with who we lose

WooPig90

Thought he visited okie state this last weekend?

rangertaunton

rangertaunton

Jacorian Andrews also announcing at 7pm

lefty08

Andrews will be a Hog, right?  Perhaps both......
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

The_Boot_stops_here

November 14, 2016, 06:41:13 pm #10 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 05:42:25 am by The_Boot_stops_here
nm

The_Iceman

Do we need more secondary guys in this class? Honest question.

ricepig

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 14, 2016, 06:56:55 pm
Do we need more secondary guys in this class? Honest question.

If we get Calloway, maybe not, but that's not in the barn yet, by a long shot.

ricepig

RazorPiggie

Well that died down quick. Is the other still announcing?

ricepig

Quote from: RazorPiggie on November 14, 2016, 07:28:14 pm
Well that died down quick. Is the other still announcing?
It says "we".

rangertaunton

RazorPiggie

The_Boot_stops_here

SemperFi

What position will he play in college? Receiver? RB? Watched his Hudl highlights and I'm very impressed with his ability to run the ball.

Is a rescheduled visit a probable cause for his delay in announcing?
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: SemperFi on November 15, 2016, 06:29:38 am
What position will he play in college? Receiver? RB? Watched his Hudl highlights and I'm very impressed with his ability to run the ball.

Is a rescheduled visit a probable cause for his delay in announcing?

Safety I believe?

jackflash

taking any more DB I think they would take Calloway and the safety from Alabama

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: jackflash on November 17, 2016, 10:06:19 am

wanting J'Marick Woods and getting him are 2 different things.  Unfortunately, it might be the same situation that we are (apparently) seeing with Thomas Johnston/Kyrei Fisher.  One is likely the better prospect but the other is willing to go ahead and commit.  You can argue which strategy is better (bird in hand and whatnot) but it appears the staff is going to make sure we don't end up holding the bag again this year. 

Oklahawg

Quote from: jackflash on November 17, 2016, 10:06:19 am

Woods is still a Michigan commit, I think. We'd "make room" and still take Cole. Cole has the length and speed that even us fans notice. Cole's teammate Jacorion Andrews is a CB who might be an option also. Neville HS is like Tulsa Union - a pipeline (I believe Demarcus Hodge, our former DT, went there).
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

The_Boot_stops_here

I think it's unlikely that we take 4 more db's (Calloway, Cole, Woods and Andrews).  While those 4 all seem worth having, Bielema hasn't shown a propensity to "make room".  He is generally loyal to the guys both in the current recruiting class as well as on the roster.  For the records, I would be fine with us "making room" more often if we have the opportunity.  Unfortunately, with Razorback recruiting, we rarely have that luxury. 

Oklahawg

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on November 17, 2016, 10:56:12 am
I think it's unlikely that we take 4 more db's (Calloway, Cole, Woods and Andrews).  While those 4 all seem worth having, Bielema hasn't shown a propensity to "make room".  He is generally loyal to the guys both in the current recruiting class as well as on the roster.  For the records, I would be fine with us "making room" more often if we have the opportunity.  Unfortunately, with Razorback recruiting, we rarely have that luxury. 

Correct, too many needs to load up at a single position. Yet, at least!
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra