Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oregon going with new uniforms.

Started by Bomis Hawg, November 02, 2005, 01:01:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

Ready for some more jersey fun? Rumors and photos of Oregon's new jerseys
Just when you thought things couldn't get any more bizarre in college football jersey land.

Nike last week debuted a new one game preview of their new college football idea, the uni-sleeve concept worn by Virginia Tech & Florida. It has been rumored that Oregon was also among the teams that will wear this look during the 2005 season.

Now rumors are coming out about what could be the new look for the Oregon football team, straight out of Beaverton.

MightyOregon.com has this photo of a new Oregon jersey.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Macgyver_Hawg

GorillaJMonsoon

I remember when lunney and Meadors were playing and they had these huge hogs on the shoulders at weird angles. Not that I like the Oregon ones, but I really dont care about the ducks, I just dont want the hogs looking stupid.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on November 02, 2005, 01:01:08 pm
Just when you thought things couldn't get any more bizarre in college football jersey land.

Nike last week debuted a new one game preview of their new college football idea, the uni-sleeve concept worn by Virginia Tech & Florida. It has been rumored that Oregon was also among the teams that will wear this look during the 2005 season.

Now rumors are coming out about what could be the new look for the Oregon football team, straight out of Beaverton.

You know, I was actually born in Oregon.  Didn't live there long.  Parents moved back to NWA shortly after I was born, but it is the place I "discovered America". 8)

hogmary

As ugly as those are, they are still better than the hideous things Oregon wears now. The sleeves remind me of the shorts that the Georgia basketball team wore a number of years ago...looks like they've been run over by a truck.

I hated the VT and FLA unis.

JDHogg

That's just ...........................awful.  Looks like something an eighth grade home ec class came up with.  No offense eighth graders!  How does the diamond plate design tie-in with.....ducks?  Awful.
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.

MajorHog

truly remarkably awful.  it's official: blind people are now designing unis at Nike.
You will salute these Hog Clusters, Mister!

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

www.HornHater.com - an official sponsor of Hogville.net

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

dirty stanchez

Razorback Jedi

HawgWyld

That may actually be uglier than the uniforms they have now. What the hell is going on over at Nike? Are they letting their slave labor design uniforms now?

dirty stanchez

It's not slave labor if they are being paid.

OklaU

"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

corndo

I went to college in Portland (and Baylor) and spent a lot of time around people who worked at Nike, doesn't surprise me a bit.

Flatfoot

These jerseys look like a damn soccer uniform.  They are fugly.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

JamesWParks

Quote from: hogmary on November 02, 2005, 02:16:42 pm
As ugly as those are, they are still better than the hideous things Oregon wears now. The sleeves remind me of the shorts that the Georgia basketball team wore a number of years ago...looks like they've been run over by a truck.

I hated the VT and FLA unis.

Agreed.  When I first saw their yellow jerseys I was trying to adjust my tv for hours.  I thought for sure my TV had officially given out, and that no team would actually where jerseys like that.
Go Colts, Go Hogs

JamesWParks

Check out the Oregon Jerseys of the mid 90's, sported here by Akili Smith:

And a few years later, one of my favorite jersey/helmet combinations of all time, sported by Joey Harrington:

Go Colts, Go Hogs

HolcombeHog

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on November 02, 2005, 01:01:08 pm

Wow, those are really bad!  I hope they don't actually use those.  I kind of like the Florida and V-Tech jerseys, though.