Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what about gundy?

Started by dfwalumdad, November 05, 2017, 09:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dfwalumdad

knows the recruiting area texas, no in state rival, shares an agent with mike anderson (sexton), and it gets him out from under pickens who really gets upset when they lose to oklahoma.

After Saturday's 61-7 rout of Southeastern Louisiana, Gundy is five victories shy of becoming the only OSU football coach to have recorded 100 wins. His teams have recorded 10 consecutive winning seasons and 10 consecutive bowl appearances. In the past seven seasons, there were four finishes of at least 10 wins, two trips to the Cotton Bowl, a Fiesta Bowl victory over Stanford and a run to the Sugar Bowl.

It's a body of work unmatched in the 115-year history of Cowboy football, and yet Pickens dusted off an old obsession Saturday: Gundy's 2-9 record in the Bedlam series.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/osusportsextra/bill-haisten-at-oklahoma-state-t-boone-pickens-still-obsessed/article_66ff05bd-6587-5d57-b218-b4c4be3bbfa5.html

probably cost 5mm per year to get him.

worth it or do we go the up and comer route. remember we have a stadium to pay for. this is not the time in my opinion to be penny wise and pound foolish.

Kevin

something about him I don't like
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Captain Hamerica

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hoggie17

Dominicanhog

hogsolutely

NO way I could see Gundy leave OSU. 

Ironhawg

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 05, 2017, 09:30:05 am
ship sailed

Unfortunately this feels right to me.  We might have had a shot at him back when we hired Bielema.  His situation at OSU back then seemed kind of unsettled. Things now seem more settled for him. 

jackflash

The Hawg Marshal

Very doubtful. Good coach though.