Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does it seem odd

Started by RebelW, August 25, 2016, 01:20:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelW

Do you remember last season after we played Bama the video came out about the guy on our sideline, hand signaling to the Bama sideline? Then everything went hush hush about the whole deal. I got to thinking about it again today and now can't find the video anywhere, isn't that kind of odd?

supersaint

It is odd

Wiki leaks has it.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

RebelW

HogSkinsDisease

Quote from: supersaint on August 25, 2016, 01:47:10 pm
It is odd

Wiki leaks has it.

I think Megyn Kelly is doing a special on it tonight @ 9 on foxnews.

rzrbackramsfan

Somebody get Alex jones on this

Boardon Hamsay

Only two things could have caused the video to disappear. Either Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head took it to assist his haunting of Barnhill or Hologram Tom Penders is holding it for ransom. That's about all I can say at this point.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on August 25, 2016, 04:55:31 pm
Only two things could have caused the video to disappear. Either Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head took it to assist his haunting of Barnhill or Hologram Tom Penders is holding it for ransom. That's about all I can say at this point.

Sweet, sweet Tom doing his act..........
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MissippHog

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on August 25, 2016, 04:55:31 pm
Bama and Texas conspiring to keep Arkansas down.....it's all starting to make sense to me now.  It's too bad that the UA ticket office didn't put that boom mic guy on the front of the tickets this year. 

HogShat

Austin Kellerman made a parody of it and it got deleted.... ::hornsdown::