Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Article on CBB

Started by go hogues, August 24, 2016, 08:29:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Boarmonger

ChromDome35

a0ashle

QuoteThen he said he was joking and that I could keep it even if I did steal it because they're going to play better than they did in those jerseys last year."

New jersey confirmed.

Hogs7672

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Fantastic article.

You can't buy that type of positive press.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

OLDHOG

So glad he's our head coach. Thanks for sharing.

a0ashle

August 24, 2016, 11:02:59 am #10 Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:18:52 am by a0ashle
Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on August 24, 2016, 09:49:16 am
I didn't read it that way at all.

It is tongue in cheek.  8)

ifghog

I love CBB! I am proud we have him. I think his personality is a great fit for us! Everything is set up for him to have a monster career here...recruiting is getting better, the press love him...now...just 1 thing.....he has to get us to one thing. SEC championship! At least contending. I believe he is the man and can do it...but winning on a big level is the next step.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.