Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you think our tickets are too expensive

Started by moses_007, August 24, 2016, 02:19:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

3kgthog

Seats in our SEZ are more expensive than that.

hog.goblin

SEZ here in my section were $100 last year, $141.67 this year.  That excludes the foundation donation requirement of course.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: hog.goblin on August 24, 2016, 07:54:15 am
SEZ here in my section were $100 last year, $141.67 this year.  That excludes the foundation donation requirement of course.

I'm paying $700 for 4 tickets to the Bama game... That would have bought 4 season tickets back and dinner with Frank Broyels' sister back in 69... Hell.!! It would have bought 60 acres and built a house in Beverly Hills back in 1870...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

DeltaBoy

If you can afford it go if not watch them on TV and buy NCAA Licenced Razorback Stuff.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

FraggleHog

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 24, 2016, 02:43:38 am
Seats in our SEZ are more expensive than that.

Their end zone is general admission. We got in early. Paid $104  for tix in section 228 (visitors' section)
Calling the Hogs from DFW

hobhog

only paying $125 a seat for east outdoor club. I feel like I'm getting a bargain (until they blow my section up after 2017 season).

TheWestLinnGangsta

I do not think our tickets are too expensive.

a0ashle

They are a hot team, in a major metro area, in a football loving state aaaand..... their stadium only holds 45k. Supply and Demand.

GolfnHog

Quote from: a0ashle on August 24, 2016, 01:43:33 pm
They are a hot team, in a major metro area, in a football loving state aaaand..... their stadium only holds 45k. Supply and Demand.

and the game features the Arkansas Razorbacks, an SEC team.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

moses_007

At one time they were lucky to draw 18,000 fans to their stadium.

jacobp

Quote from: TheWestLinnGangsta on August 24, 2016, 01:40:51 pm
I do not think our tickets are too expensive.
Me either, especially compared to what I see up here in south bend. They change their ticket prices at ND based on the opponent.  Cheapest ticket is Nevada at $75. Same section for Michigan state and Stanford games is $150

sickboy

TCU is also a private institution with dolla, dolla, bills y'all. I spent getting my B.S. there trying to keep the rich kids in place with my po' Arkansas boy routine. Back then -- TCU football was a shell of what it is now.  I went to one game my entire undergraduate years there.