Arkansas Football Preview SEC Network

Started by SooiecidetillNuttgone, August 23, 2016, 03:18:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Today at 5:30 for those who missed it.

Hope this helps someone.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Murr

I disagree with the three losses the hosts projected for the hogs at the end of the show. 

I would go with:
1. Alabama,
2. Florida (refs get us all the time against those swamp lizards)
3. TCU or A&M

If we lose 4 games, I'll go with the Ole Miss game as we are coming off the Bama game.

bigred223

Quote from: Murr on August 23, 2016, 04:48:08 pm
I disagree with the three losses the hosts projected for the hogs at the end of the show. 

I would go with:
1. Alabama,
2. Florida (refs get us all the time against those swamp lizards)
3. TCU or A&M

If we lose 4 games, I'll go with the Ole Miss game as we are coming off the Bama game.

No way we lose to Florida unless they have seriously improved their passing game.

rljjr

Certainly hope they're right about Bama and wrong about aTm and Florida.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I think I've seen reference to a SEC Season Preview show.

If so, any way it will be rebroadcast?
His response to me:

factchecker

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on August 24, 2016, 09:32:20 am
I think I've seen reference to a SEC Season Preview show.

If so, any way it will be rebroadcast?

Here is what WatchESPN shows:  TIMES ARE EASTERN

8/28 2:30 PM EDT Arkansas Football Preview Presented by Auto Owners Insurance on SEC Network
8/29 8:30 AM EDT Arkansas Football Preview Presented by Auto Owners Insurance on SEC Network
8/29 9:30 PM EDT Arkansas Football Preview Presented by Auto Owners Insurance on SEC Network
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

DeltaBoy

Thanks I will be home to watch it.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: factchecker on August 24, 2016, 09:40:38 am
Here is what WatchESPN shows:  TIMES ARE EASTERN

8/28 2:30 PM EDT Arkansas Football Preview Presented by Auto Owners Insurance on SEC Network
8/29 8:30 AM EDT Arkansas Football Preview Presented by Auto Owners Insurance on SEC Network
8/29 9:30 PM EDT Arkansas Football Preview Presented by Auto Owners Insurance on SEC Network

So there isn't an all-inclusive conference preview?

Cool.
Thanks for the info,
I started this thread with that show to help others out though.
I recorded it yesterday in fact.
His response to me:

HogFan219

Quote from: bigred223 on August 24, 2016, 09:29:43 am
No way we lose to Florida unless they have seriously improved their passing game.

If you look back at his days at Wisconsin, CBB really ran up the score a few times against conference teams. It would be nice to see him do that to Florida since that's the only team we haven't defeated in the SEC, the 2009 game notwithstanding (I still hate Marc Curles, his crew, and their families). Most of our losses against Florida have been pretty bad. Maybe we'll get a chance to sink our teeth into them this year and light up the scoreboard.