Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reed!!!

Started by RaisinHog, August 22, 2016, 08:54:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisinHog

I was just watching the year in review on sec network ... forgot how much of a stud he was!!

Bacon_Bitz

I hope he is only in the doghouse for motivational purposes, like Collins was every preseason. Reed is a legit speed freak.

AugustaHog

Only Christian Kirk can hang with D Reed for dangerousness in the SEC.  Dude is a stud.  We need him to be mentally ready to show out.

RaisinHog

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 22, 2016, 09:06:32 pm
I hope he is only in the doghouse for motivational purposes, like Collins was every preseason. Reed is a legit speed freak.

Coach praised his rehab work on the ankle I'm sure it will all work out

Rayzback

Quote from: RaisinHog on August 22, 2016, 08:54:13 pm
I was just watching the year in review on sec network ... forgot how much of a stud he was!!

Watched it again also... Reed, Morgan, Sprinkle (Hatcher's Return).  Plenty of weapons for Austin and the Oline to take advantage of. Two more Saturdays!
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

HOGINTENNESSEE

His speed was a game changer for our offense last year

reddogjcss

Big threat on every play, got to dedicate a speedster on him ever play or u get burned

staffhog

DO NOT forget Jared and Cody.  They are just as virulent.

RaisinHog

All of our receivers are good man but he would catch the ball and what looks like a dead to rights no yards after the catch is turned to a TD crazy!

TheRazorback500

Quote from: staffhog on August 22, 2016, 09:40:32 pm
DO NOT forget Jared and Cody.  They are just as virulent.
And Jordan.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Piggfoot

Is he in the dog house, hurt or both?
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

fanofthehog

Watched it too.  What stuck out to me was how often Drew Morgan made big plays in clutch situations.  Dude is money when the game is on the line.

ghostzapper

Quote from: reddogjcss on August 22, 2016, 09:33:52 pm
Big threat on every play, got to dedicate a speedster on him ever play or u get burned

Really climbed the ladder with catch at end of regulation of Ole Miss that should have lead to winning kick.

SemperHawg

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 22, 2016, 09:24:51 pm
His speed was a game changer for our offense last year
It not only added to our passing game, but it is a game changer for our run game.  Reed is speedy enough that he now pulls a safety out of the box just by being in the game.  That is HUGE for our running game.

AugustaHog

I was struck by how often poor angles were taken on him, most notably Tenn and LSU.  Dude can fly.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Piggfoot on August 22, 2016, 10:14:55 pm
Is he in the dog house, hurt or both?

Good questions.
I hope someone answers.
I don't know how I missed this info.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

rzrbk4life

Quote from: SemperHawg on August 22, 2016, 11:47:03 pm
It not only added to our passing game, but it is a game changer for our run game.  Reed is speedy enough that he now pulls a safety out of the box just by being in the game.  That is HUGE for our running game.

Yep kinda what I was thinking. It's going to be hard for teams to concentrate too much on our receivers unless they want to get burned by our RB's. I think having this stable of talented receivers will only help our run game.
Let's call those hogs!!!!

RaisinHog

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on August 23, 2016, 05:01:15 am
Good questions.
I hope someone answers.
I don't know how I missed this info.

He rolled his ankle is exspected back this week .... coach B had expressed some displeasure in his knowledge of the playbook early in camp I believe ... but praised his hard work on the rehab of his ankle a couple days ago

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: RaisinHog on August 23, 2016, 07:48:16 am
He rolled his ankle is exspected back this week .... coach B had expressed some displeasure in his knowledge of the playbook early in camp I believe ... but praised his hard work on the rehab of his ankle a couple days ago
I believe CBB expressed displeasure in him being the last one filling out required paperwork or something like that.  There was some dropped passes I believe but nothing about lack of knowledge of the playbook that I remember!

jbcarol

Ranking the Southeastern Conference's best players (76-101)

Quote95. Dominique Reed, Arkansas wide receiver
RS senior | Height: 6-3 | Weight: 175 | Hometown: Camden
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

TDHawgs

Dominque Reed is a legit 4.3 40yard dash guy, and he is deadly in the open field.  We can't afford for him to be in the dog house early against TCU etc.. we need him to contribute early! He's a game changer and if you don't believe it just watch.  Any player who can outrun the whole LSU defense like that is a beast!

GuvHog

Quote from: fanofthehog on August 22, 2016, 10:45:08 pm
Watched it too.  What stuck out to me was how often Drew Morgan made big plays in clutch situations.  Dude is money when the game is on the line.

Drew Morgan reminds me a lot of a great NFL receiver that I used to watch as a boy. His name is Fred Biletnikoff.  Like Biletnikoff, Drew doesn't have blazing speed but the dude is a heck of a possession receiver who really knows how to get open.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

kp72204

Drew Morgan to the Patriots you say!!!!!!!

theFlyingHog

Quote from: GuvHog on August 23, 2016, 09:59:58 am
Drew Morgan reminds me a lot of a great NFL receiver that I used to watch as a boy. His name is Fred Biletnikoff.  Like Biletnikoff, Drew doesn't have blazing speed but the dude is a heck of a possession receiver who really knows how to get open.
You watched Fred when you were a boy? Well you're nowhere near as old as I thought you were!

DeltaBoy

A healthy Reed + the Speed Sweep = pain for DC's .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.