Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season Tickets?

Started by code red, August 20, 2016, 12:08:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

I had heard through the grapevine tickets were sent out last Friday. Still haven't received mine?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

ricepig

Quote from: code red on August 20, 2016, 12:08:24 pm
I had heard through the grapevine tickets were sent out last Friday. Still haven't received mine?

Check clear? Have you received you email notification that they were shipped? As usual, call the RF on Monday.

theFlyingHog

When you get your replacement tickets and find someone in your seat, I didn't steal them, I bought them from the dude that stole them  ;)

Bigmac2

Received mine down here in SW AR Thursday hidden behind the planter on the front porch. Why would the delivery folks put them there is beyond me, I never would have looked there and was pleased my wife was cleaning our seldom used front porch. This is the earliest since I started season tickets when they added the south endzone that I have ever received my tickets.

hoggusamoungus

I received an email on Monday (8/15) that they had been shipped via UPS.  They arrived Wednesday (I'm in TN) as expected.  The email noted that if not received by 8/24, contact the ticket office.

rljjr

hog.goblin

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on August 20, 2016, 12:43:29 pm
I received an email on Monday (8/15) that they had been shipped via UPS.  They arrived Wednesday (I'm in TN) as expected.  The email noted that if not received by 8/24, contact the ticket office.

This, except I'm in Fayetteville.  My email did have tracking info on it.

FreshHog

Quote from: Bigmac2 on August 20, 2016, 12:40:41 pm
Received mine down here in SW AR Thursday hidden behind the planter on the front porch. Why would the delivery folks put them there is beyond me, I never would have looked there and was pleased my wife was cleaning our seldom used front porch. This is the earliest since I started season tickets when they added the south endzone that I have ever received my tickets.

Because posters steal them all the time. You should thank your delilvery man/woman for possibly saving you a lot of hard ache.

ricepig

Quote from: FreshHog on August 20, 2016, 03:58:42 pm
Because posters steal them all the time. You should thank your delilvery man/woman for possibly saving you a lot of hard ache.

Yep, somebody is making a mental note of that right now.........which pretty much eliminates 99.9% of the posters on here.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: FreshHog on August 20, 2016, 03:58:42 pm
My post woman doesn't save me any hard ache. She ugly; I wouldn't touch it with yours

ThaHill

Quote from: theFlyingHog on August 20, 2016, 04:02:33 pm
My post woman doesn't save me any hard ache. She ugly; I wouldn't touch it with yours

popcornhog

Got ours yesterday, but I live in Kansas City and my last name starts with an A (only about 4 hours from the UA) -- may be more of a delay depending on where you live and your last name).

It's my understanding that they're mailed out in batches, alphabetically.
WPS

longpig

Been wondering where ours are, too. 

*opportunity to let everyone know we have season tickets ;D  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Don't be scared, be smart.

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on August 20, 2016, 05:23:44 pm
Got ours yesterday, but I live in Kansas City and my last name starts with an A (only about 4 hours from the UA) -- may be more of a delay depending on where you live and your last name).

It's my understanding that they're mailed out in batches, alphabetically.
Nope, near the other end of the alphabet and got them a few days ago.

popcornhog

Quote from: ricepig on August 20, 2016, 05:29:14 pm
Nope, near the other end of the alphabet and got them a few days ago.

Hmm.

Maybe alphabetically within donor class?

Or maybe I'm just wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.
WPS

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on August 20, 2016, 05:30:03 pm
Hmm.

Maybe alphabetically within donor class?

Or maybe I'm just wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

Could be, that I don't know.

hogfan58

You should have gotten an email with a UPS link/tracking number. Use that. If you didn't, call the ticket office on Monday.
I'm asking you as fans, don't give up on those players, don't give up on us, it's our program, it's the state of Alabama program...it's not one individuals program, so hang in there...

code red

Never got a email. Talk to the foundation lady a week ago and she said everything was good to go. Also bought my IMG chair backs? I don't know what's going on
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

I live in southeast missouri.  Anyone from that area having problems as well??

ricepig

Quote from: code red on August 21, 2016, 07:49:08 am

If you haven't received an email, check your spam folder, then call the ticket office on Monday. They are used us nervous Nellies calling about tickets.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: code red on August 21, 2016, 07:49:08 am

You mean besides living in southeast Missouri?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

GingerHog

I live in Fayetteville and still have not gotten mine. I've spoken with the ticket office several times since they were supposed to be mailed 2 Fridays ago. They told me, since I changed my address on my Razorback Foundation profile since June 1st, that everyone that has done that will have their tickets sent back to the Razorback ticket office in "a big box". At that point, the agents are supposed to go through them individually and CALL each person, double checking the address on the tickets is where they are supposed to be sent to. Being that it is 12 days from kickoff, I am admittedly a bit antsy. I told them to NOT mail mine and that I would pick them up in person. They said they would call me when they come across mine. I told them if I don't get a phone call by Wednesday, that I am going to show up there and demand my tickets. I know I am being impatient but they sure didn't express to me any sense of urgency whatsoever. I just want my darn tickets, then I will calm down!

Anyways, I hope all of y'all's ticket issues are resolved in a timely manner, and hopefully mine too  ;)

Go Hogs and WPS!!!

PonderinHog

Impatience comes to those that have to wait.  Or something like that...  :razorback:

popcornhog

Quote from: GingerHog on August 22, 2016, 12:42:44 pm
I live in Fayetteville and still have not gotten mine. I've spoken with the ticket office several times since they were supposed to be mailed 2 Fridays ago. They told me, since I changed my address on my Razorback Foundation profile since June 1st, that everyone that has done that will have their tickets sent back to the Razorback ticket office in "a big box". At that point, the agents are supposed to go through them individually and CALL each person, double checking the address on the tickets is where they are supposed to be sent to. Being that it is 12 days from kickoff, I am admittedly a bit antsy. I told them to NOT mail mine and that I would pick them up in person. They said they would call me when they come across mine. I told them if I don't get a phone call by Wednesday, that I am going to show up there and demand my tickets. I know I am being impatient but they sure didn't express to me any sense of urgency whatsoever. I just want my darn tickets, then I will calm down!

Anyways, I hope all of y'all's ticket issues are resolved in a timely manner, and hopefully mine too  ;)

Go Hogs and WPS!!!

If you don't have them in time, just log into your account, transfer them to yourself and then print them off.

It'll cost you $3.00, but it's a back-up plan that should turn down your stress level a few notches.
WPS

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 22, 2016, 12:45:20 pm
Impatience comes to those that have to wait.  Or something like that...  :razorback:

If I had wanted any patience, I'd have been a DR...........

code red

code red

There was a hold on the tickets by the foundation.  Which is a mystery because I paid it in full.  Oh well just glad there not on ebay.  GO HOGS.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 22, 2016, 12:45:20 pm

I thought that was Impotence"? Hmmm...Who knew?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on August 22, 2016, 02:37:11 pm
I thought that was Impotence"? Hmmm...Who knew?

If i's gonna bees impotent, I wants to looks impotent!

longpig

Quote from: code red on August 22, 2016, 02:22:17 pm
There was a hold on the tickets by the foundation.  Which is a mystery because I paid it in full.  Oh well just glad there not on ebay.  GO HOGS.
What do we do, pick them up at RRS? 

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on August 22, 2016, 02:43:59 pm
If i's gonna bees impotent, I wants to looks impotent!

LOL...exactly.   ;D

hogfan58

Got my TCU tix today and one of my seats had an * next to it, anyone have an idea what that means?
I'm asking you as fans, don't give up on those players, don't give up on us, it's our program, it's the state of Alabama program...it's not one individuals program, so hang in there...

longpig

Our first tracking info was that tickets were out for delivery, recived 2 hours after UPS had passed by.  WTH?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: hogfan58 on August 23, 2016, 07:29:41 am
Got my TCU tix today and one of my seats had an * next to it, anyone have an idea what that means?

Aisle seat

Jackrabbit Hog

Word of caution...this year the LR game ticket is sandwiched in with the Fayetteville tickets in the book, where in years past they were separated out.  I say this only because my wife thought we had been shorted those tickets and got worried.  She saw the ticket while she was on hold with the Foundation.  So don't do like we did and panic; the LR game ticket is in there.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

code red

Quote from: longpig on August 22, 2016, 02:47:54 pm
  What do we do, pick them up at RRS? 
She said they would express mail....if the same thing happened to you I suggest calling.....I was on hold for almost 30 min so I am wondering if there was a big snafu.

ricepig

Quote from: longpig on August 23, 2016, 08:08:16 am
Our first tracking info was that tickets were out for delivery, recived 2 hours after UPS had passed by.  WTH?

Snail mail........

GingerHog

I finally got my tickets, so I can stop harassing the Ticket Center  :o

But I will say, I talked to the people at the Ticket Center at least 4 times and they told me something different each time. I finally went up there this afternoon, since I was told my tickets were there in a "hold" pile. I get there and the lady acted like I was a talking dog. She did some searching on her computer and said "they should be here, let me look." She comes back.....nothing. So at this point I felt as if nobody could help me because they all had no idea what they were doing. Finally, she says "Oh, here we go. We received them here on the 18th. We sent them out to you on the 19th." Well I didn't receive any sort of email w/ tracking, so I thought somebody had taken them off my doorstep, since I live in an apartment. She then tells me, "well we sent all the 'returned' tickets out via USPS, not UPS like the initial mailout."

So, if you are in a similar situation as me, check your mailbox, because I didn't get a tracking email or phone call, even though they said I would get both of those things before mailing.  Hope it works out for everyone though, I wouldn't want any Hog fan missing  action due to this sort of thing. Y'all have a great day and Woo Pig!!  :razorback:

longpig

(notOM)Rebel123

Reserved for Roger Maris....sorry dude.

Inhogswetrust

Hog calling seat.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi