Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wendys/Taco Bell Schedule Poster's??

Started by razorsharp96, August 19, 2016, 09:05:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorsharp96

Wonder if they are doing these again this year? I know Taco Bell has had them for the last 2 years. Anyone know?
"I don't create controversies. They're there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention."  ~ Charles Barkley

HungryHog

Haven't seen that yet - but attaching HelmetSchedule if you want that as image for computer.

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Carvell_AJC/status/768251800743010304

QuoteNote: Arkansas and Texas A&M did not have schedule posters readily available.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

FANONTHEHILL

I picked up a nice schedule poster yesterday at the Razotback Shop in the NWA mall.  Multi frame picture of Keon Hatcher making a catch.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Grizzlyfan

Taco Bell must have them.  I saw one in my house last night that my son picked up.  Pretty cool poster.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Yes Taco Bell has them I had a neighbor kid bring me 7 of them yesterday. I don't know why I needed 7 but I have them
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

riccoar

FANONTHEHILL

Sorry, this the poster, but my photo skills are weak.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

theFlyingHog

Our schedule? Don't worry about it. 15-0. Boom