Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good practice update for today

Started by Lake City Hog, August 16, 2016, 07:35:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on August 18, 2016, 08:04:44 pm
You have a homosexual riding a unicorn as your sig pic. Im sure you dont watch football because of all the muscular guys in tight pants, right? Thats what you tell yourself at least.

You may go now

Hahaha.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on August 18, 2016, 08:04:44 pm
You have a homosexual riding a unicorn as your sig pic. Im sure you dont watch football because of all the muscular guys in tight pants, right? Thats what you tell yourself at least.

You may go now
Quote from: AP85 on August 19, 2016, 12:31:27 pm
ITS PART OF THE GAME. FOOTBALL IS A CONTACT SPORT! QUIT BEING SO NEGATIVE.

Quote from: AP85 on August 19, 2016, 12:32:39 pm
Hahaha.
Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on August 18, 2016, 08:01:08 pm
Ive read and kept up with nearly every practice. The media is feeding the same things they were last year: "The defense will be just fiiiiiiine."

Lol. Okay.

What did we do ALLLLLLL of last year?? Give up huge passing and running plays in the clutch. What did that practice report say?? Same thing.

Our LBs should (should) be much better, so that will help. But i think our CBs will be a liability again.
I really hate you people.  Do you feel like it's your duty to darn up good threads, or what?
All Gas, No Brakes!

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Poppa Tart on August 19, 2016, 12:22:59 pm
I was actually agreeing with t-man. The asinine post I was referring to was the one dogging RWIII's efficiency. I fully expect him to go for 1,000+ this year, so we are in agreement.

I know.  I was agreeing with you.  Maybe I didn't add anything.  Now I am agreeing with you agreeing with me regarding your agreeing with t-man.

AirWarren

Quote from: Deep Shoat on August 19, 2016, 12:48:27 pm
I really hate you people.  Do you feel like it's your duty to darn up good threads, or what?

Hate? Good grief......

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: AP85 on August 19, 2016, 02:19:12 pm
Hate? Good grief......

Yeah......lots of people on here have no life at all or are unable to discern a good joke when they see one or both.

If you say absolutely ANYTHING negative about the Razorbacks (even if its true), then pepper your angus pal, because the backlash will come. Apparently everyone around here thinks we will win the National Championship every year, when logic says 6-9 wins is 1000 times more likely

AirWarren

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on August 19, 2016, 02:35:57 pm
Yeah......lots of people on here have no life at all or are unable to discern a good joke when they see one or both.

If you say absolutely ANYTHING negative about the Razorbacks (even if its true), then pepper your angus pal, because the backlash will come. Apparently everyone around here thinks we will win the National Championship every year, when logic says 6-9 wins is 1000 times more likely

I'm fascinated about the uptightness of some of these people and their quick skill of "report to the moderator".

I'm all for big success for the Hogs. But I'm also realistic and will not give myself an aneurysm over different opinions I see on a forum.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: AP85 on August 19, 2016, 02:19:12 pm
Hate? Good grief......

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on August 19, 2016, 02:35:57 pm

Yes, hate...

Why come to a fan board and trash the team, the players, and the fans excited about the possibilities of a new season?  Most of us realize National Championships are few and far between, but hoping in our team brings us joy.  Instead of enjoying the team you claim to be fans of, people like the two of you enjoy creating misery for others. 

If I had my way, they'd ban all of you.
All Gas, No Brakes!

AirWarren

Bashing vs difference in opinion are different.

Most of you believe that if the opinion isn't that of rose colored mash mellows and hot chocolate, you are garbage and spew hate.

I'm sorry you cannot handle opinions different from yours.

Hogs win 8 regular season games. Plus the bowl and we get 9 wins. That's what I think.

CFB_Fanatic

August 24, 2016, 11:49:38 pm #58 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:08:24 am by CFB_Fanatic
Quote from: Deep Shoat on August 19, 2016, 02:43:59 pm
Yes, hate...

Why come to a fan board and trash the team, the players, and the fans excited about the possibilities of a new season?  Most of us realize National Championships are few and far between, but hoping in our team brings us joy.  Instead of enjoying the team you claim to be fans of, people like the two of you enjoy creating misery for others. 

If I had my way, they'd ban all of you.

LOL. Please inform me of where I trashed anybody, other than that idiot with the gay guy in his sig pic that was trying to respond to an earlier post of mine.

I havent insulted you nor the razorbacks in any capacity, other than to say our defense probably isnt going to be the world beaters everybody on here thinks they will. Does that mean they will suck?? No. Does that mean they wont be absolutely awesome?? No, it doesnt mean that either. After all, I could be wrong, and I hope I am.

The funny thing is how last year in pre season the media just blew up how good our D was and that we were going to be top5 in the leage just like we were in 2014 (sound familiar?) yet we really kind of sucked and our defense was a liability.

Then here we are this year, with the exact same players, and the media saying the exact same thing and people think we are going to compete for the Super Bowl. Im just trying to temper expectations a little, but heaven forbid you speak a little negaitvity (aka realism) about the Hogs or else "YALL SHOULD BE BANT!!"

SMH.

wikipedia brown

I mean. It brought the whole room together.