Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moving to Savannah, GA Area

Started by SemperFi, February 18, 2014, 10:09:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SemperFi

Taking a job that will move myself and my immediate family to the Savannah, Georgia area. Curious to know how many, if any Hog fans are in the area.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Break & Run

I don't know many hog fans but god, you're moving to a GREAT location.  You moving outside of Savannah like the Pooler area?  Or the other end of Savannah?
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

SemperFi

Quote from: Break & Run on February 27, 2014, 12:21:13 pm
I don't know many hog fans but god, you're moving to a GREAT location.  You moving outside of Savannah like the Pooler area?  Or the other end of Savannah?

Looking at Richmond Hill, Guyton and Bluffton SC. Schools are a real concern and the High Schools in Savannah are awful. You are right, the area is incredible and I'm looking forward to experiencing life on the coast.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

old hog

Enjoy the fresh seafood and post some of it on Tailgate Central