Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is your best case scenario for the Spring? (Non coach related)

Started by batmanfan, March 18, 2018, 03:43:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

What is the best case for the spring for this team to be the best it can be next year? Lets try to avoid the coach talk here and focus on the roster.

1-Gafford comes back. Duh.

2-Garland gets cleared. No sure how likely this is but the players sound optimistic and he was still doing some practice stuff with the team up in Detroit. I just hope we find out one way or another soon to fill that spot.

3-One or two players transfer. Not naming names but I feel like it would be best to open up a spot or two for a grad transfer or two, plus open up some spots for the '19 and '20 classes which it seems like we really need.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

raz1965

We need Gafford an garland on the roster, everybody stay , keep the recruiting class an sign another big to back up Gafford, could be best season in over 20 years.

Rbill

Quote from: batmanfan on March 18, 2018, 03:43:47 pm

3-One or two players transfer. Not naming names but I feel like it would be best to open up a spot or two for a grad transfer or two, plus open up some spots for the '19 and '20 classes which it seems like we really need.

Not sure why this is something to root for. This is one of the roots of our issues.

batmanfan

Quote from: Rbill on March 18, 2018, 03:55:23 pm
Not sure why this is something to root for. This is one of the roots of our issues.

Yes...if they can help. There are a few, IMO, that can't help and are taking up space. Plus, we already know about our scholarship situation.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.