Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any live links for softball this weekend

Started by ladybackfan, February 22, 2018, 06:53:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybackfan

Just checking to see if anyone knows if livelinks will be available.

flippinhogmana

yeah go to the arkansasrazorbacks.com site and there are links to all the games (live stats not any video)
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

psycHOGlogist

Last year on the Florida road trip, some of the players' parents "broadcast" the games using Periscope. I plan on asking them if there are any plans to do that again this year. Hope so!

ladybackfan

For us old guys that grew up with party line telephones and cb radios.  What is periscope?

flippinhogmana

Here is the link address to the first game (the links are under the caption "Hogs continue Non-conference with a trip to Florida".  First game against Marist is at 3pm today.

http://statb.us/b/212636
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: ladybackfan on February 22, 2018, 09:51:41 pm
For us old guys that grew up with party line telephones and cb radios.  What is periscope?

Periscope is a streaming app that works within twitter. You basically live stream whatever you want via smartphone. It's not ideal for viewing, but it's better than just watching a stat feed (which is, in turn, better than NOT having a stat feed).

flippinhogmana

Quote from: psycHOGlogist on February 23, 2018, 03:16:05 pm
Periscope is a streaming app that works within twitter. You basically live stream whatever you want via smartphone. It's not ideal for viewing, but it's better than just watching a stat feed (which is, in turn, better than NOT having a stat feed).

roger that on both!