Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did Bowyer take a shot at Danica ?

Started by ImHogginIt, October 15, 2016, 08:11:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Bowyer: "Certainly, it's always natural to start thinking about next year. You better be this time of year no matter if you are moving or staying the same and nothing changes. That is how far in advance you have to look in this sport and work. All the organizations are lining themselves us and gearing up for next year, all the while, there is a lot of racing left to do in 2016. Last weekend is a prime example. I look over and I see all the Stewart-Haas cars up front, qualified well, Danica (Patrick) was fast, all the cars raced well. Those are the things that you look at and get excited for next year. But, hey, you've got an opportunity to come back home and race and compete in front of your hometown crowd, like I said, there is plenty of racing to do and things to accomplish this year. We've got to cap it off well and start to get focused on next year. It is exciting. You get emails, like I was telling somebody last night, an email came across my phone and I look over and its #14 merchandise approvals for next year. You are like 'holy cow' it's becoming reality. It's fixing to pick up in a big way."(Team Chevy Racing)(10-15-2016)