Diva's tag team match-AJ and Paige

Andre the Giant Battle Royal-Mizdow

IC Ladder match-DBry

Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins-Rollins

US Championship Rusev vs Cena-Cena

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt-Bray Wyatt

Triple H vs Sting-Sting

Lesnar vs Reigns-Reigns

The Diva's match is the only match I'm not interested in.  The one I am really anticipating to watch is Trips vs Sting.  It will be Sting's last match and I grew up a huge Sting fan.

I see Dry winning the IC Belt.  I can't see anyone else winning it other than Ziegler.  But come on...I just don't see it happening.

I'm kind of disappointed that they moved the Andre the Giant Battle Royal to the Pre Show instead of the main show.  But unless Sheamus doesn't come out and enter the match, I like MizDow to win it.  I want to pick Ambrose but other than Ziegler, Ambrose has been booked the worst.

Cena vs Rusev...only thing I can say is another feed me to Cena after a really good build up and booking for Rusev...too bad.

Orton vs Rollins...this one should be a really good match.  This is where Rollins needs to shine. 

Lesnar vs Reigns...I can see either of the winning but I believe Reigns walks out new WWE Champ.  I expect a very vocal crowd for both.  A face Lesnar and heel Reigns.  And I hope that drives Reigns to have a great match.  I like both.

I think overall it's a good card.  It has potentially to be a really good card.  Match ups and build ups were good. 

I can't wait.

jbcarol

Former WWE creative team member Andrew Goldstein breaks down WrestleMania 31

QuoteWWE World Heavyweight Championship – Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns

I am completely confounded by this match. With the news that Brock is done with the UFC and committed to the WWE for the foreseeable future, the possibilities in this match are now endless. The smart mark in me sees some kind of Seth Rollins/Authority interruption with a potential for a Money in the Bank cash-in attempt. But then the logical side of me reads the tea leaves the last six months and recognizes the WWE's mission: To crown Roman Reigns as the next franchise talent in the WWE...

Triple H vs. Sting

You need only ask one question with regard to this once-in-a-lifetime spectacle: Why bring Sting in after 14 years just to lose to Triple H?" Unfortunately, when you deal with Triple H, it's never that simple. Part of me would love to see WWE troll the Internet wrestling community (IWC) by having Triple H go over and add another name to the pantheon of contenders they believe Triple H has buried over his illustrious career. But the IWC is not indicative of the reality in which we find "The Icon" Sting in a WWE ring. In that reality, I can't see any reason not to put Sting over. Triple H certainly doesn't need the win and it just solidifies Sting's new WWE presence going forward for DVDs, merchandise and promotional appearances.

WWE United States Championship – Rusev (c) vs. John Cena

Vaughn, I owe you a cheesesteak from the purveyor of your choice if anything but John Cena standing tall with the WWE United States Championship takes place in this match. This year of dominance by the Bulgarian Brute has to come to some kind of an end. All streaks must end (see Taker, Goldberg, Chip Kelly's silence etc...)

The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

Like the Phillies' starting pitchers, The Undertaker's best years are behind him and just because he lost last year doesn't mean he can't lose again this year – I mean look at Cliff Lee's elbow! He can't disappoint us again, can he? Yes he can! And yes The Undertaker can lose two years in a row without it damaging his legacy. Unlike with last year's surprise loss to Brock Lesnar, this year WWE will use the power of The Undertaker to realize Bray Wyatt's manifest destiny of becoming the company's new face of fear.

WWE Intercontinental Champion – Bad News Barrett (c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Stardust vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper vs. R-Truth

I can't hate on this match too much since I'm the one who's been beating the drum for the return of the Money in the Bank ladder match to WrestleMania but I will say the paradigm shift away from WrestleMania being the season finale to a year's worth of storyline into a mish-mosh, catch-all card full of crowded gimmick matches just to get every worker on the roster a 'Mania payoff has me down on this match. With that said, the smart money is on the WWE giving Daniel Bryan his runner up to Miss America WrestleMania moment by having him rip down that Intercontinental title at the end of the match. If not Bryan then I'll go with Dolph Ziggler here but one thing is for certain, this match – regardless of winner – will steal the show...

Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins

Man, I want to root for Randy Orton so badly as he's by far one of the top three workers in the business right now, but WWE always just finds a way to book him down the drain. Or is it his one-note, droll personality's fault? Either way I think the WWE missed a Big Show-sized opportunity to capitalize on the viral sensation that is the "RKO out of no where" upon Orton's return to action. But like Ryder, Punk, Fandango (and anyone else who's had some morsel of individuality organically catch on with the mainstream) before him, if the WWE didn't give birth to it, it never existed. As a result, unfortunately all we get is regular old, boring Orton on Sunday instead of a revitalized, Austin-like, anti-authority ass-kicker. Give me Seth Rollins, with an assist from the Money in the Bank Samsonite, and the best act in wrestling today, J&J Security.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

See above comments about crowded, gimmick, paycheck matches over-populating recent WrestleMania booking. Aside from that, I'm confident all signs point to the triumphant return of the Great White warrior Sheamus.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Dirttrackhog

Reigns beats lesnar, rollins cashes in only to lose, trips restarts the match as a 3way, vince comes out, and tells everyone out of the ring except reigns, only to take off his shirt and reveal a refs shirt and counts out lesnar and rollins, lesnar runs back out and argues so vince "fires" him.  At least I think that was the plan before lesnar re uped

hvsupastar

Lesnar goes over on Reigns, Rock gets involved somehow setting up Lesnar vs Rock at WM32.

Undertaker over Wyatt.

Other than that agree with OP
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Jim

Lesnar over Reigns in a brutal beatdown, even moreso than what Cena endured.  I see interference after the match, however, with the Dead Man, setting up WM 32.

Note:  I can also see a UT / Sting retirement match for both guys if BL / UT doesn't happen.

UT over Wyatt.
DB as the new IC Champ.
Cena as the new US Champ.
The Frenemies over the Bellas.
Rollins over Orton.  (how soon we've forgotten about this one, esp since Orton got his revenge on RAW 3 weeks ago)
Battle Royal?  Take your pic.  Sadly, it has already lost its luster.

zane

Big show takes the Battle Royale

Was really hoping Mizdow would win
RIP LSUfan

zane

dBry wins the ICC
I think Dean Ambrose literally died during this match

ORton beats Rollins
RIP LSUfan

Dirttrackhog

That has to be the best RKO ive ever seen!

zane

In a shocker, Trips takes down Sting

NWO and DX making appearances
RIP LSUfan

hvsupastar

WWE had to beat WCW one more time
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

zane

RIP LSUfan

zane

RIP LSUfan

zane

A Jacorey Williams style shoe throw by the ever sexy Lana is not enough for Rusev to get past Cena

Cena taking the U.S. title
RIP LSUfan

hvsupastar

zane

RIP LSUfan

Buff

RR makes my loins tingle.  Always.  Dat bootay.

zane

RIP LSUfan

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Buff on March 29, 2015, 09:08:22 pm
RR makes my loins tingle.  Always.  Dat bootay.

You really like Roman Reigns huh?

zane

Reigns and Lesnar beat the hell out of each other and Rollins sneaks in and cashes in to pin Reigns to win the title

Suplex city, biotch!!!
RIP LSUfan

hogsanity

Quote from: zane on March 29, 2015, 09:29:52 pm
Taker over Wyatt

Thought Taker looked in pretty good shape. Looked much lighter than last year. No huge gut hanging over.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The_Iceman

Quote from: hogsanity on March 29, 2015, 11:02:21 pm
Thought Taker looked in pretty good shape. Looked much lighter than last year. No huge gut hanging over.

He looked much better than I anticipated. They did a few things to help him out. First, he grew his hair out and dyed it, which made him look younger. Second, he wore the leather pants instead of the tights. That hid his "old man" looking lower body.

Undertaker is one of the best athletes the WWE has ever seen. At 6'10", his agility and longevity will never be matched.

hogsanity

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 30, 2015, 10:26:31 am
He looked much better than I anticipated. They did a few things to help him out. First, he grew his hair out and dyed it, which made him look younger. Second, he wore the leather pants instead of the tights. That hid his "old man" looking lower body.

Undertaker is one of the best athletes the WWE has ever seen. At 6'10", his agility and longevity will never be matched.

When he went to the top rope I could not believe it. I mean, he is only 4 years older than me, a foot taller and about 100lbs heavier, and has lived a much harder life physically. I know how crappy i feel sometimes just after a day working in the yard.

Yes, they helped him some, as you said. I just hope if next year is his last, that he does a little work in between. I still think the likely scenario is a double retirement match with Sting in Takers own backyard in Arlington.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Doug

He's going out when he's ready... but wants to go out handing the reigns to the next huge name (a young up and comer).

I also know that when he goes out, it'll be handing the top belt over to that person, as well.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: Doug on March 30, 2015, 04:09:05 pm
He's going out when he's ready... but wants to go out handing the reigns to the next huge name (a young up and comer).

I also know that when he goes out, it'll be handing the top belt over to that person, as well.

But WHO could that possibly be?  I see noone that can even Tie the Takers laces!
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Doug

Quote from: HogScoutMasterBut WHO could that possibly be?  I see noone that can even Tie the Takers laces!
Why do you think he's still wrestling? :) He'll dictate his own terms.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: Doug on March 30, 2015, 04:29:22 pm
Why do you think he's still wrestling? :) He'll dictate his own terms.

Gotcha, wasnt sure if you knew something I didn't
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."