Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SIAP RWIII Mid Season All SEC

Started by RzRbAcK18, October 19, 2016, 01:17:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RzRbAcK18

Way to go RWIII!! WPS!

Jalen Hurts among eight Alabama players on midseason All-SEC team http://es.pn/2dzStGh
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

jgphillips3

STRONG bounce back.  I'm so happy for him.  From almost paralyzed to potential all SEC...truly amazing.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pigsknuckles

Congrats on an impressive comeback. Though it's been said that success is the best revenge, here's hoping Rawleigh exacts some righteous payback come Saturday.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

sickboy

Congrats to RWIII.

Don't want to turn this into a Hurts vs Allen conversation, because this should be about RW3... but I'm going to. How is Hurts ALL SEC over Allen?!

ALLEN          HURTS
YRDS            1861             1385
CMP              138               113
ATT               219               178
CMP%           63.01             63.4
YDS/PA          8.50              7.8
LONG             73                 71
TD                 18                 9
INT                6                   3
SACK             17                 7
QBR               156.04          142.16

If you want to add rushing to Jalen Hurts QB stats...

Then give Hurts an extra 428 yards of offense he's generated and 8 TDS...

He still doesn't have more yards or TDs than Allen. Not to mention -- Hurts plays behind Alabama's offensive line. Look at the sack differential! I'm sorry, but Allen has been the best QB in the SEC thus far. He's just not on Alabama.

phadedhawg

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on October 19, 2016, 03:20:52 pm
Congrats on an impressive comeback. Though it's been said that success is the best revenge, here's hoping Rawleigh exacts some righteous payback come Saturday.

and let us hope that our boys escape Auburn without a similar incident...that program has no shame....

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/jasonkersey/status/789511574570561536

Jesse Re Simonton ‏@JesseReSimonton 22h22 hours ago

Jesse Re Simonton Retweeted Jason Kersey

Great read here. A year later, Arkansas @The3rdRawleigh leads the SEC with 26 plays over 10+ yards.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

rzrbk4life

Happy for RW3. And I think once Devwah gets going they will only help each other out. WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

TebowHater

AA not being on there over Hurts is a JOKE. He can't throw within 10 yards of his receivers, despite infinite time to throw!

PORKULATOR

RWIII deserves a great game tonight. He has certainly worked hard to get back, and to start against the team that almost ended your college football career.... Well...
Woopigs
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.