Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shot in the Dark-Going to Auburn?

Started by Ragnar Hogbrok, October 17, 2016, 05:50:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnar Hogbrok

Hey guys.  I hope this doesn't come across as weird as I think it sounds, but I'm really thinking about going to the Auburn game this weekend.  I live in SE Alabama and the wife and kids are home in Arkansas.

Is there anyone who has an extra ticket who would be willing to let me buy it and hang out before and during the game (Hog walk-in, tail-gaiting, etc?)  I'd really like to go, but being by myself is kind of a drag.

I'll try to keep this from sounding like a dating website profile, but I'm 34 and pretty well-mannered.  I can get along with most folks.  Only requirement is that you are a Razorback fan.  I'll chip in money-wise for tailgate fare.  I don't use tobacco, if that's a deal breaker.

You can PM me for more bona fides.  Thanks in advance. 

Mods-  I posted this in MMQB for maximum exposure.  I know it probably belongs in the Ticket Forum.  Please move it there if appropriate.  Thanks.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

popcornhog

Height/weight?

Are you drug free?

What color are your eyes?

I kid -- if I were going and had a ticket, I'd hook you up. As long as you're not fat.
WPS

PonderinHog

SpeedyHog

Quote from: popcornhog on October 17, 2016, 05:53:32 pm
Height/weight?

Are you drug free?

I kid -- if I were going and had a ticket, I'd hook you up. As long as you're not fat.

What does being overweight have to do with it? Sounds like a trump supporter. LOL
Call Me Trumpton.

gchamblee

Height/weight?

Are you drug free?

That offends me. Us fat people need football friends too!

Ragnar Hogbrok

Height/weight?

Are you drug free?

Not fat.

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 17, 2016, 05:55:34 pm
Howlin' hog call or traditional?

Traditional.  You kidding me?

Quote from: SpeedyHog on October 17, 2016, 05:56:36 pm
What does being overweight have to do with it? Sounds like a trump supporter. LOL

Don't want to talk politics.  Hog game at hand.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.

PonderinHog

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: PonderinHog on October 17, 2016, 06:02:44 pm
Can I get a helicopter ride?

Would if I could.  Uncle Sam has these rules, you see...

Pigsknuckles

Sorry Chief. Nothing personal, but we have to vet out the "Deplorables" :) Shirt!!! Wishing I had your problem. Stuck here in Tulsa.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

popcornhog

Quote from: The Chief on October 17, 2016, 06:00:15 pm
Not fat.

Traditional.  You kidding me?

Don't want to talk politics.  Hog game at hand.

As long as you're not fat.

Seriously though, good luck finding tickets/comrades. If you haven't been to a game at AU it's a cool venue.
WPS

gangstaback

Vegas has it at -9 on TheChief not getting a date, but keep in mind he has that SE Alabama home field advantage and the presumed date is coming in with an extra ticket for someone that bailed. Wouldn't be surprised to see an upset alert come-up shortly.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: gangstaback on October 17, 2016, 07:13:03 pm
Vegas has it at -9 on TheChief not getting a date, but keep in mind he has that SE Alabama home field advantage and the presumed date is coming in with an extra ticket for someone that bailed. Wouldn't be surprised to see an upset alert come-up shortly.

Now that's funny. Good job!

PonderinHog

Quote from: popcornhog on October 17, 2016, 06:12:09 pm
As long as you're not fat.

Seriously though, good luck finding tickets/comrades. If you haven't been to a game at AU it's a cool venue.
Next question! 

Ragnar Hogbrok

IMABIELEMA

So you are stationed at Fort Rucker? 

Ragnar Hogbrok

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

bphi11ips

Stubhub has hundreds of tickets starting at $45
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Lambo

Got me 2 tickets off stubhub sitting in section 107 (upper deck). I am driving from Clemson, SC with my 6 year old son (first Razorback game).  If you want to meet up im down.

George S. Pigton

We don't have an extra ticket but you can tailgate with us if you want.

You can find us on Facebook under Tusk to Tail, check us out and send me a PM if interested.
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

Lambo

Quote from: George S. Pigton on October 18, 2016, 01:59:07 pm
We don't have an extra ticket but you can tailgate with us if you want.
Mind if me and my son drop by and say hello? we are coming from SC and love to meet some Hog fans.

IMABIELEMA

Quote from: The Chief on October 18, 2016, 12:05:19 pm
That's G-14 classified.
I was just at the Ozark airport for the terminal grand opening Bruh.

George S. Pigton

Quote from: Lambo on October 18, 2016, 02:01:18 pm
Mind if me and my son drop by and say hello? we are coming from SC and love to meet some Hog fans.
sure, not sure where we will set up just yet but stay in touch
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

Hogsenburg

Height/weight?

Are you drug free?

LOL

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Ragnar Hogbrok

I tried to get a guy in the ticket forum to break his pair, but he said he would only sell as a pair.

What section are visiting fans designated? I don't want to make a rookie mistake and end up in a sea of blue and orange.

MO.Hog

I believe sections 35-38 are the designated visitor sections.  I may be off one section each way.  I'm sitting in section 40 so I won't be to far away.  Go Hogs.  :razorback: :razorback: