Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You gotta love big Dan

Started by ricepig, October 16, 2016, 09:54:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: gangstaback on October 16, 2016, 06:09:20 pm
and you have nothing better to do than scan old posts... what a waste... i'm sure everyone's real proud of you boy.

If who shitzs, wear it, my friend.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: gangstaback on October 16, 2016, 06:10:34 pm
Yes, don't you?

Yes. Ole Miss has been giving the "Land Shark" gesture for a few years. Now you jump in like Skipper was giving them the "California Howdy" from the Beverly Hillbilly movie. OM co tinues to flash the gesture even their defense is getting shredded. Lighten up, Francis.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HogBreath

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on October 16, 2016, 10:19:28 am
That's funny.  That landshark thing looks dumb anyway.
The landsharks are beyond stupid...they suck.. Land flounders would be waaay more like it.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

longpig

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2016, 02:24:32 pm
just as good is Froholdt running towards them with his arms out ready to hug as well!

Froholdt is Te'oing.
Don't be scared, be smart.

DeltaBoy

I hope he comes to Dallas.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Paul Swinebaum

Quote from: gangstaback on October 16, 2016, 03:09:28 pm
Why don't our players think of something original to celebrate? I mean, instead of possibly getting flagged for jumping around like a moron wiggling your fingers to a team that almost beat you at home. Just saying, celebrating stupidity is one way to make us look like a dumbass fan base.

I'm picking up what you're laying down. Those landsharts can be embarassing.

Paul Swinebaum

onebadrubi

Quote from: Paul Swinebaum on October 16, 2016, 09:44:36 pm
I second this.

I don't!  If he were to end up at Dallas he would be a very very late round or undrafted. Dallas isn't spending a high draft pick on a lineman, if any draft pick at all on one.

HogShat

Quote from: sigpooie on October 16, 2016, 11:26:45 am
Couldn't help but notice 51 not hugging anyone..

Well played sir....

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 16, 2016, 10:30:32 am
Surprised they didn't throw a flag, penalize the Hogs, make Arkansas give the ball up and give the ball to Ole Miss on our one inch line.  I better keep my mouth shut, Curles still may try to.

I was surprised by the no-call as well.  Marc Curles is the crookedest ref ever.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

1highhog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 16, 2016, 03:13:45 pm
6th R proj is what I saw

Thanks, I was wondering if there was any interest because I hadn't heard of any last year when he was a Junior.

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: gangstaback on October 16, 2016, 06:09:20 pm
and you have nothing better to do than scan old posts... what a waste... i'm sure everyone's real proud of you boy.

...haha, he's the warden here, but seriously I didn't get your post either, Skip was making fun of their proudest sign, he was making fun of the shark sign --- "land sharks my arse".
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

gangstaback

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on October 18, 2016, 10:30:59 am
...haha, he's the warden here, but seriously I didn't get your post either, Skip was making fun of their proudest sign, he was making fun of the shark sign --- "land sharks my arse".

10-4 I know, he is young and in the moment of the game, but still should and could have been flagged for it. I don't think we would enjoy an Ole Miss player calling the hogs on us after a big play.

Call it Warden or Mr. Fact Checker... still trying to figure out who I was dating in middle school and how that makes me unfit to comment on a thread.

stinkyhog

I spoke to Dan and he said that he wanted to apple-o-gize if anyone was actually offended