Previous topic - Next topic

RxRazorback

W88 Pig S88ie!

zane

RIP LSUfan

Bubba's Bruisers

Tremendous pickup!!! 

Josh Frazier, come on down
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

davispard

He'll be, at least, a very high 3 star, and quite possibily a 4 star, to go along with Rafe Peavey, who is a 4 going to a 5.  Super start to the '14 recruiting class...!!!!!!!!!!!

thebignasty

Quote from: MRPRFCT on December 20, 2012, 07:44:49 pm
He's a 2014 kid.
Did I miss where he said anything that contradicts this?

LR Hog

Like a boss.

songofthesword

Quote from: davispard on December 20, 2012, 07:48:23 pm
He'll be, at least, a very high 3 star, and quite possibily a 4 star, to go along with Rafe Peavey, who is a 4 going to a 5.  Super start to the '14 recruiting class...!!!!!!!!!!!
he's a top 247 player on 247sports if i am not mistaken. he should be a  4 star

whosiskid

Quote from: zane on December 20, 2012, 07:41:29 pm
Gonna be a REALLY good class

Agreed. And what is exciting is how many really, really good kids from Arkansas there are. I figure we'll offer and probably sign three defensive tackles (Frazier and Ota to come). Jackson is going to be a four star kid. So getting commits from two 4 star kids is a great way to kick the class of 2014 off.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

COCHISE

Mrcoolhog55

Well that is some REAL GOOD NEWS ABOUT BIJOHN Jackson, and I hope Josh Frazier will be a hog too. But I will reserve judgement about this being a good class yet, because I think we the Hogs will need to land 2-3 real good RB'S as well. If CBB can land 2-3 then yes I think it can be a good class. But we all know it is in the OL , AND DL that really matters in recruiting. I just hope the Hogs can land 2 of the following;

1.Tennpenny
2.Collins
3.Wilkins

Arkiebarkie

Great player, will be a bad boy after Ben Hebert gets a hold of him! Thanks for being a Hog Bijohn! WPS!!!

COCHISE

Quote from: Mrcoolhog55 on December 20, 2012, 08:17:14 pm
Well that is some REAL GOOD NEWS ABOUT BIJOHN Jackson, and I hope Josh Frazier will be a hog too. But I will reserve judgement about this being a good class yet, because I think we the Hogs will need to land 2-3 real good RB'S as well. If CBB can land 2-3 then yes I think it can be a good class. But we all know it is in the OL , AND DL that really matters in recruiting. I just hope the Hogs can land 2 of the following;

1.Tennpenny
2.Collins
3.Wilkins
Jackson is a 2014 recruit. That's gives us two 4*'s already for 2014. (Jackson & Peavey) Josh Frazier is a 2014 kid also.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Mrcoolhog55 on December 20, 2012, 08:17:14 pm

1.Tennpenny
2.Collins
3.Wilkins
not many sign 3 RB's and I doubt we do either but I bet we will be just fine there.  Never been an area that a BB team has come up short in
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

zane

RIP LSUfan

Deepwoods

And if you're wrong...what are the consequences?

hogzilla3

McHogLovin

Now that's what I'm talking about.  Old school Razorback passion from an Arkansas kid.  Nicely done Mr Jackson.

IrishShenanigans69

SemperFi

Incredible news! Coach B just keeps hitting one home run after another. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

iluvmyslute89

MissippHog

RT @JoshuaFrazier99 @BijhonJ Congrats to Bijhon for Committing to Arkansas!! But like I said Arkansas fans I'm gonna wait and see. How coach B does.

The Boar War

Huge commitment.  Thanks for being a Razorback.

AugustaHog

I don't love Frazier's response, simply because I don't think we are set up to win big now.  By the time he's in his soph. year of college, I expect us  to be very relevant on the national scene, but it is a bit much to expect a big season in 2013.  While we are working our way back, Alabama is set to keep rolling and they appear to be our biggest comp for Josh.  I have faith that Coach B and Bijhon will lock him up though.  Jackson/Frazier in the middle has the potential to be the heart of a stud D for 3-4 yrs.

LRHawg

Quote from: MissippHog on December 20, 2012, 11:40:36 pm
RT @JoshuaFrazier99 @BijhonJ Congrats to Bijhon for Committing to Arkansas!! But like I said Arkansas fans I'm gonna wait and see. How coach B does.

Fair enough. I think he will find that we are headed in the right direction. What will matter is signing day in feb 2014 anyways. Hope he chooses us and stays home.

Spider-Pig

Quote from: AugustaHog on December 21, 2012, 12:26:25 am
I don't love Frazier's response, simply because I don't think we are set up to win big now.  By the time he's in his soph. year of college, I expect us  to be very relevant on the national scene, but it is a bit much to expect a big season in 2013.  While we are working our way back, Alabama is set to keep rolling and they appear to be our biggest comp for Josh.  I have faith that Coach B and Bijhon will lock him up though.  Jackson/Frazier in the middle has the potential to be the heart of a stud D for 3-4 yrs.

More ways to judge than just wins/losses. Partridge will lock him up

Speedracer

Man if Bielema can land Frazier with Jackson, we are going to be stout on the defensive line
Like smites bother me.

HogFanWoody

WPS Go HOGS!

Tim Harris

Quote from: MissippHog on December 20, 2012, 11:40:36 pm

Yeah he was really excited when Coach B was first hired and even talked about committing.  Then he backed off those comments and said he is going to wait and see.  You can't blame the kid for wanting to do that though and it would be better for him to make sure than commit now and change his mind later.

Arthur pigby sellers.

Anybody seen Jackson play and want to give a recap?

ricepig

newera08

Quote from: ricepig on December 23, 2012, 04:46:22 pm
I doubt they offered off of that.

I agree. I would like to see him demand more double coverage. Watched him play against Camden and he was being single covered most plays. Had 2-3 tackles.

Arkiebarkie

Fraziers & Jackson's will be invited to CBB camp this summer, they will get looked over like a prized Hog!   CBB knows what a prized Hog looks like !  I just hope they both are Blue Ribbon Hogs.