Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OM Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, January 20, 2018, 09:53:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Back in the Bud, coming off a loss and Beard and Thompson are game time decisions. What do we think?

I've got:

UA 80
OM 74
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

hawginbigd1

I have slept a couple days since Wednesday and I am feeling optimistic again, team has solved all its problems and is going to win convincingly for AB and TT  ;)

Hogs 84
OL piss 68

PygmalionEffect2

QuoteWhat do we think?

I think we need to fire Mike Anderson as head coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks if we hold any desires for national relevancy in basketball.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

3of5-2

I think it's one game closer to a new beginning.

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

hawgmasta

I hope they rebound. I'm guessing 82-76 hogs

elksnort

Hogs should win. Of course, I thought the same thing before the LSU game. CMA's teams are very inconsistent. Which I guess is consistent in itself.
For you numbers guys, what is our 3 point percentage when we win versus when we lose?
Hitting the 3s seems to cure all ills.

DemiHOG

OM 81.   UA 78                                                                                                         

Dominicanhog

hobhog

Hope crowd shows well for the football recruits.....

Beaverfever

Quote from: hobhog on January 20, 2018, 11:38:53 am
Hope crowd shows well for the football recruits.....
Crowds have been great but the actual on-floor results will start to have an effect.  I'll say Hogs 83-71 today.

jcb03005

Hogs lose by 6.  I picked them to lose against Mizzou and they won.  Hoping it happens again. 😉
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"  - Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights

TheRazorback500

77-74 good guys.  I think we'll play better today, but Kennedy always brings a competitive team to BWA.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Beaverfever

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on January 20, 2018, 11:56:21 am
77-74 good guys.  I think we'll play better today, but Kennedy always brings a competitive team to BWA.
After non-conference I was confident Ole Miss would strangely end up with a conference record of .500 or better.  Andy Kennedy is the Jeff Fisher of college basketball.  He always reverts to the mean. 

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

ViloniaHog

No confidence....Hogs lose 82-72.  Hope I'm wrong

Ironhawg

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 20, 2018, 11:19:34 am
I'm worried about this one...

Biggest concern is Beard and Thompson are game time decision.  Regardless what you think about what either of those players brings to games, the loss of two bodies from the rotation has to be concerning.  Somebody has to step up big time today.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Atlhogfan1

Going with positive thinking and believing Hogs put together a good shooting game and enough defense to win.  Crowd is great and football recruits enjoy it.  . 

Kennedy has had more success in BWA than other coach.  He is due for a loss. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Rocket23

If we don't play defense, OM by 10.

pigture perfect

This team is an enigma. They may win by 25 at home or lay an egg and get beat by 10 or so. I do think we win this one.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

99toLife

Beaverfever

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 20, 2018, 01:03:08 pm
This team is an enigma. They may win by 25 at home or lay an egg and get beat by 10 or so. I do think we win this one.
I don't know if I'd say they are an enigma.  In general they have just gotten worse as the year has gone on. 

rljjr

raz1965

Ole miss has won five of the last seven in bud walton... Mike will have to adjust today in order to change this trend. Go Hogs

cardsNhogs

No way we should lose this game! But I said the same thing before LSU game so who knows. This team is playing bad basketball!

swineology

With Beard and Thompson questionable or out.

Landsharts 80
Hogs 72

razorpimp

Admiral Akbars 68
Fighting Arm Folded Andersons 60

BannerMountainMan

Who predicted we would lose? Hahaha
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

3of5-2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 03:00:49 pm
Who predicted we would lose? Hahaha
I didn't, because Ole Piss is 10-8 on the year. They suck!

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: razorpimp on January 20, 2018, 02:31:38 pm
Admiral Akbars 68
Fighting Arm Folded Andersons 60
If you can't say something nice, then why post ? I'm going to report you.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.