Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NMSU is no picnic

Started by checkraiser88, September 23, 2017, 05:56:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

What happens if we lose that one?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hogcard1964

Danny J

Danimal

scogs

AFBack

Quote from: checkraiser88 on September 23, 2017, 05:56:30 pm
What happens if we lose that one?

Raise, extension and bigger buy out would not surprise me...

Potosihog

I don't want to find out. Neither do Jeff or Brett I suppose

jry04

They are terrible. We will beat them by 3+ scores, regardless of how bad we are, on pure talent alone.

PorkRinds

We aren't going to lose that one. We scored 43 points against an sec opponent today.

my3boneheads

Quote from: jry04 on September 23, 2017, 08:02:19 pm
They are terrible. We will beat them by 3+ scores, regardless of how bad we are, on pure talent alone.

UNLV
Monroe

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"