Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NM State

Started by Sho Nuff, September 23, 2017, 05:10:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho Nuff

What is your guess for attendance?  I'm saying 44,000.

cypress rock

I think it is Dad's Day for most sororities so there will be a good crowd

Dirty

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hawganatic

Surely its got to be more than the Little Rock crowd was a few weeks ago.  According to most on this board, there's no excuse for that low of a turn out...

moses_007

Will we lose another one?  NMS is supposed to have a really good offense.

JackTNHogfan

If you love the Hogs and want to make a statement to help usher in regime change, don't go.  May not amount to much but if I had tickets, I wouldn't go.  I wouldn't go even if they said after the game the team would stick around for 4 hours to sign all our hog gear.  Common fans can't do much but we can at least keep our butts out of the stadium and comfortably watch this disappointment from home and keep our money.  Have some "integrity" and please stay home.  The future of our program depends on it...

sowmonella

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on September 23, 2017, 05:26:58 pm
If you love the Hogs and want to make a statement to help usher in regime change, don't go.  May not amount to much but if I had tickets, I wouldn't go.  I wouldn't go even if they said after the game the team would stick around for 4 hours to sign all our hog gear.  Common fans can't do much but we can at least keep our butts out of the stadium and comfortably watch this disappointment from home and keep our money.  Have some "integrity" and please stay home.  The future of our program depends on it...
When is the last time you went to a game?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

phadedhawg

I am not going...no way!   Of course I live in Seattle so...

BigBrandonAllenFan

45,000 is probably about right. Even though, under 40,000 will not be a surprise.  But all you will hear is how they sold 60,000 tickets.

cmrhawg

Haven't missed a home game since I was 17 and I had the flu. That was 11 years ago. I'm not going next Saturday. I swear im done.

ricepig

63,000 minimum, maybe more. It's Parents Weekend, so all the freshmen parents and siblings will be up.

Madface Magician

NMS may win outright.....maybe so g

doc53

I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: sowmonella on September 23, 2017, 05:34:15 pm
When is the last time you went to a game?

I'm active duty Air Force and been stationed away from Arkansas for the last 16 years but go ahead and talk crap.  The last game I went to was an away game at TN that I drove 8 hours to.  However, I was going to Bama game last year before Hurricane Matthew ruined that for me, or should I say, saved me from that...