Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bret Bielema to.....

Started by Country Clint, November 06, 2017, 04:30:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Clint

hawgon

The Hawg Marshal

This has been speculated many times. So far it is only wishful thinking. But if you can back it up , we're all ears.

jst01

OP has only posted like 10 times in the last 10 years. So he either has some legit information he just had to share with Hogville or he's been doing some serious planning for this one troll post. 

hassettsportsman

To the beach....where building sandcastles requires little thought....and drinking more cold ones than he is now. 

devildoghawg

I think everytime someone starts a thread like this and doesn't have something to substantiate their claim, they should get a 1 year ban.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

hogsanity

Quote from: jst01 on November 06, 2017, 04:40:23 pm
OP has only posted like 10 times in the last 10 years. So he either has some legit information he just had to share with Hogville or he's been doing some serious planning for this one troll post. 

Dup account. SO easy to spot. They are usually years old with almost no posts.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: Country Clint on November 06, 2017, 04:30:49 pm
K State

Well, when he goes, give him some advice . . . just keep his head down and his mouth shut.  None of those cutsie little comments or phrases, "uncommon men," comes to mind, that don't mean darn.  Just go to work and try to build onto the program.

DDSHawg

I sincerely doubt that anyone will be hiring him after this year.  Would be a mistake, IMO

Marshfieldhog

More likely to end up at Kansas than Kansas State.

ipigsooie

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 06, 2017, 05:44:02 pm

Wouldnt be the heaviest guy theyve ever had.

HogPharmer

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 06, 2017, 04:41:52 pm
I think everytime someone starts a thread like this and doesn't have something to substantiate their claim, they should get a 1 year ban.

Bring back Karma!!!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

The Hawg Marshal

Pigstie

Quote from: devildoghawg on November 06, 2017, 04:41:52 pm
Ok I don't know about the OP but if anyone has a source do you really expect them to divulge a name here? It's funny that not many were complaining when so many were guaranteeing Gruden was coming and I knew that was a farce. Either do not allow any source info or make a separate forum for it so only the ones that care will look at it.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

phadedhawg

He may go to KSU but he won't be the head coach.  Maybe an OL coach or member of the spirit squad....

Equipment manager most likely...

hawgon

I don't need the name of the source. I just need some elaboration.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 06, 2017, 05:54:13 pm
He may go to KSU but he won't be the head coach.  Maybe an OL coach or member of the spirit squad....

Equipment manager most likely...

Special teams coach...

rude1

Damaged goods, any AD at a P5 school would have a hard time selling him to any fan base with any optimism.

His system would work a bit better in the Big 12.  But he would take a decent program and ruin it in 5 year or less. 

BadHog

November 06, 2017, 05:59:00 pm #20 Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 09:47:59 pm by BadHog
Just stop with this malarkey!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

phadedhawg

Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another that he's gonna be the jock strap compliance officer at Harding University

husker71

^^^  I had no idea that job was open.  Even though they are a private school doesn't Harding have to post that job opening.  I say keep an eye on who gets that job.  My guess is there may be some nepotism at work here.

sickboy

Yeah right. Bill Snyder will die and his ghost will continue to coach K State for eternity.

phadedhawg

Quote from: husker71 on November 06, 2017, 06:04:11 pm
^^^  I had no idea that job was open.  Even though they are a private school doesn't Harding have to post that job opening.  I say keep an eye on who gets that job.  My guess is there may be some nepotism at work here.

Hahahaha

grayhawg

Bill Snyder's son Sean is associate head coach and coach in waiting

ipigsooie

Quote from: grayhawg on November 06, 2017, 06:13:42 pm
Bill Snyder's son Sean is associate head coach and coach in waiting

Most kstate fans would rather haver CBB. Not many seem excited about sean.

(notOM)Rebel123

Just imagine the excitement in the Bielema home:
Bret: Jen, I have a surprise. We are moving to Manhattan!!!
Jen: OMG!!! Thank you sweetheart.
Bret: Uh.....Kansas
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

greasy_corner

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 06, 2017, 06:48:07 pm

Nice.

hawgon

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 06, 2017, 06:48:07 pm

AugustaHog

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 06, 2017, 05:44:02 pm
They probably have enough 5X windbreakers left over from Mangino and Weis that him and his boy Anderson would be set wardrobe-wise for years.  Come to think of it, how is he not KU's next HC?

jwreynolds01

Yep, just got off the phone with an inside source.  Bielema is headed to K-State.  Bags are packed, gonna step right in and take over Snyd-e-poo's program.  Looks like we may avoid the buyout.   8)

The Hawg Marshal

Anybody else surprised that this thread hasn't made it to the trash yet?

jwreynolds01

This thread is the most accurate thing you will read on hogville today.  It may seem nonsensical and far fetched, but it is true.  You know it in your heart.

BOAR_N2BWILD

If this does come to fruition and CBB goes to K-State the likelihood of a bowl matchup with the Hogs will always be good.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

hawgon

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on November 07, 2017, 10:27:43 am
If this does come to fruition and CBB goes to K-State the likelihood of a bowl matchup with the Hogs will always be good.

No, KSU wouldn't be going to many.

The Hawg Marshal

EastexHawg

Why would Kansas State want him?  Why would any P5 school want him?

One of my friends is a Texas alum and was an administrator at a University of Texas System institution.  A while back when there was talk of Long and maybe even Bielema being considered for the respective Texas jobs he said he would climb the Texas Tower and re-enact the Charles Whitman shooting if UT hired either of those losers.  He was just kidding...I think.

zuko

Quote from: DDSHawg on November 06, 2017, 05:40:19 pm
I sincerely doubt that anyone will be hiring him after this year.  Would be a mistake, IMO
The guy is going to get 14.5 mil and already has 8 mil, so, do you think he gives a damn about where his next job is.

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 06, 2017, 06:00:20 pm
Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another that he's gonna be the jock strap compliance officer at Harding University

That's a tough gig. We fired our last one because the straps rubbed too provocatively.